Only FTA channels working

loggy

Registered
Hi,
I'm really new to satellite hacking, so please bear with me.

I have a metabox 1 (I think, it just says eMetabox on the front), and its connected to a switch with dishes pointed Arabsat2A_K, Astra 1 and Hotbird. I have just flashed it with the latest version of dreamsoft that was posted in the thread at the top of this forum. I have tried resetting the keys, but I can't access any of the premium channels.

I have tried metadream, but I get the same problem, and additionally I have an issue with metadream where the colours are very dull, almost as if its black and white.

I couldn't find anything about what settings to put in the keys menu, so I'd like to know what settings to put there and what else I need to set to get this working.

Thanks,
loggy

lunatik2x

VIP
i see, so just use the dreamsoft, the latest please, after go to the keys panel and reset by using the red button, then if you are only on the satellites that you said, you should read the presentation of the files to know what you can get, on ASTRA 19°E you can get only ORF1/2 and ATV+, on Hotbird you can get RAI1/2/3/4 and JSC+1/+2/+4 on DCW keys, on ARABSAT/BADR 26°E only MBC inter on biss mode, sincerely may you have to motorised your dish to get more, like Digi TV on thor 0.8W more than 150 channels open...
and if your receiver show a black and whit screen, make factory reset, menu\system setup\factory reset\putt your password numbers\press yes... wait until it's reboot, or after 1/2 minutes press on, but in this case you will loose all your setting, then you have to rescan all the satellites, and make your TV setting again, Etc...