mvision hd200?

arekdutka

Registered
I've recently got myself mvision hd200 box and noticed that it would be useful to have option of changing screen control between letterbox/panscan/ignore directly from remote. Some channels broadcast 16:9 material via 4:3 stream and in this case it would be useful to switch between modes at a touch of the button. Also, for some reason zoom window has 4:3 aspect ratio that is independent of the choice of TV's aspect ratio. Other than that - the box is a really good value for money!

Didimos_GR

Registered
I've recently got myself mvision hd200 box and noticed that it would be useful to have option of changing screen control between letterbox/panscan/ignore directly from remote. Some channels broadcast 16:9 material via 4:3 stream and in this case it would be useful to switch between modes at a touch of the button. Also, for some reason zoom window has 4:3 aspect ratio that is independent of the choice of TV's aspect ratio. Other than that - the box is a really good value for money!

The Mvision HD-200 is the best (value for money) high definition receiver !!! :thum: