SifTeam r8728 for Ipbox 900/910

k@lkov

Super VIP
Code:
1. Support *.mkv with video player.
- If the file needs higher class CODEC, the 
  file will not be playback with video player.
- In case of too higher bitrate file, it possible to make a 
  problem for playback (especially *.vob and *.mkv.).
2. Fixed crashing problem with higher symbol rate as 30,000(S/R) TP.
3. Fixed some bug for schedule recording.
4. Fixed record subtitle.

hajj_3

Registered
anyone know if it fixes the timezone bug for webif recording or the bug where it only records for 24mins 20secs then stops recording when scheduling via webif?

hajj_3

Registered
do you install nlb or dgs or abcom image first before sifteam, i cant remember. Will test this image tomorrow, how can i change the default 2hr maximum recording when you press the record button on the remote, i often need to record longer than 2hrs but dont have time to schedule the recording, would like to change it to 4hrs.

arken

Registered
@Hajj_3 The korean guys from DGS, wont fix nothing. They keep releasing betas over and over, but fundamental bugs are not resolved. I have loosed faith in their work months ago. The only hope that ipbox/cuberevo owners have is slovak retailers from ABcom to release Enigma for SH4, like they did for the older relook versions.
Even now the SifTeam Enigma 2 relase is working twice faster and is more stable than current DGS software. And it is not even made for ipbox!
Lets all hope that ABcom will release soon their Enigma, so we can all enjoy well established & feature rich platform for our boxes.

IPnord

Registered
@Hajj_3 The korean guys from DGS, wont fix nothing. They keep releasing betas over and over, but fundamental bugs are not resolved. I have loosed faith in their work months ago. The only hope that ipbox/cuberevo owners have is slovak retailers from ABcom to release Enigma for SH4, like they did for the older relook versions.
Even now the SifTeam Enigma 2 relase is working twice faster and is more stable than current DGS software. And it is not even made for ipbox!
Lets all hope that ABcom will release soon their Enigma, so we can all enjoy well established & feature rich platform for our boxes.

I totally agree - These boxes have excellent hardware and lousy software. Not even basic functionality as subtitles works on HD channels. :confused:
/IPnord