Strong Firmware < Discussion >

garbai

Registered
Hi Guys,
I need Help about my SRT 4622XII, i can,t update my COCO-MCR
by loader there is no connect with Receiver

Are you using the correct com port?(Com 1, Com 2, Com 3..)
Are you sure that your RS 232 cable is OK?
Are you sure that your com port is Ok from both the computer and the receiver?
I also hope that you have unzipped the file for the upgrade.
Sometimes problems could arise as a result of any of the above factors.

Last edited:

nsgntex2

Registered
Hello, I am new here in this forum and PLEASE I need some help.
I have a strong recivier srt 6006 and I have some big problems with this recivier.
When I search pogramms at astra he dont find all tv-pogramms that I want.
For example I have found the tv-Pogramm Probsieben, the tv-pogramm works but when I search about DSF and find it, it doesn´t works. But when I play a little bit in the settings then DSF works but then Prosieben doesen´t work.
Please Can someone tell me what I do wrong???

johnnyhdro67

Registered
hy

is something bad with the antena or the setings of your receiver..what kind of LNB do you use?

Last edited:

nsgntex2

Registered
Hello, first thanks that you have answered.
So, I use a 8-fach Quad-Switch LNB. It is a LNB with eight LNBs.
And what kind of settings must I do.
Or how must I do the tv-search?
I always go to the menu, then on the installation, then on the antenna Installation, then I add Astra and then I must configure the antenna, but what settings must I use?
And when I push on next there come transponder settings.
And witch transponder nummber must I use?

garbai

Registered
Hello, first thanks that you have answered.
So, I use a 8-fach Quad-Switch LNB. It is a LNB with eight LNBs.
And what kind of settings must I do.
Or how must I do the tv-search?
I always go to the menu, then on the installation, then on the antenna Installation, then I add Astra and then I must configure the antenna, but what settings must I use?
And when I push on next there come transponder settings.
And witch transponder number must I use?

You can go here to check details of transponder, sym. rate, FEC to use. You must also ensure that you use the same local frequency for the lnb when doing your scan.

nsgntex2

Registered
okay thank you for the answers it works now, but i have a second question: I want download a channel ist in my srt 6006 but how can i do this? I haven´t found any list and the list must be a .ucd data.

nsgntex3

Registered
Hello, I have a question about the firmware. I have now the firmware ´´SRT6004_11_ucas_sw_ver1.09up_20090518´´.
But witch programms will be open now?
I push the button menu, then I go at the system setting, then on the system info and then i push the nummber 1004 and then it open a new key menu.
Please can someone help me what I have to do.It will be great when someone tell me how can i look sky, champions leuge or other programms, thanks!

Kareemabiodun

Registered
hi tani1,kindly help me, i downloaded strong firmware on my SRT4653X to open JSC sport ,it works but the receiver fails to read both CONAX and IRDERTO cards,What can i do?.Thank

garbai

Registered
YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT!!!!!
YOU EITHER WATCH AL-JAZEERA +1..+4 FREE OF CHARGE AND FORGET ABOUT ABOUT YOUR CONAX/IRDETO OR VICE VERSA BECAUSE I DON'T THINK tani1's PATCH TOOK CARE OF THAT ANGLE. You should state which specific patch you used on your srt 4653x in order to assist tani1 to respond to your question.

OLAREVO

Registered
hi tani1,kindly help me, i downloaded strong firmware on my SRT4653X to open JSC sport ,it works but the receiver fails to read both CONAX and IRDERTO cards,What can i do?.Thank

you should state the date of the softwear. the best softwear for 4653X is January 12 and August 21. It read all card and still open jsc

ekonibaje

Registered
i just wanna thanks mari and tani 4 the wonderful display of wat der knw best.pls i need to ask dis question.wat patch to we use to rectrieved the fake strong in market.