Strong Firmware < Discussion >

miys

Registered
strong

you have to lern how to 4get about my tv channels or else buy your own package to avoid westing your time

obelomo

Registered
firmware for mytv strong

hi guys can :thum: new on board and wuld like to ask how the firmware can be loaded

godsent

Registered
hi guys whats the matter with etv from south africa not workig since 31&07&2009. i pray they did not change to nagravision 3 like d+ and polsat if any news pls rell me

sx_knx

Registered
e.tv temporarily unavailable on Vivid platform

Sentech can confirm that e.tv is temporarily unavailable on the bouquet of channels offered on the company’s Vivid Direct-to-Home (DTH) satellite service. Technical improvements are being made to improve the security of the service.

The Vivid service is available in Sub-Saharan Africa for viewers who purchase the Vivid decoders.

Vivid viewers in South Africa receive e.tv on a free-access basis as part of Sentech’s Vivid bouquet. However, the Vivid platform is carried by satellite and the broadcast footprint therefore extends into Sub-Saharan Africa.

Historically, the encryption software used in the Vivid decoder, protected the geographic integrity of the e.tv offering service outside of South Africa’s borders. Sentech have now learnt that this encryption software has been compromised and needs to secure the feed.

--- Ends ---

Issued by: Sentech Corporate Communications

gigibamse

Registered
Strong 6005 FTA,sw patch ???

I have a strong 6005 FTA receiver and can not find sw patch for it, there sw patch for this receiver or his clone? :thanx:

ASI/SDI

Registered
Hi Guy's
New to this forum & hoping someone can help.
Anyone know of software for SRT-4661X & SRT-4663X to allow keys to be used on encrypted services. Most interested in BISS. This would be similar to S/W version 1.14P for the 4651X & 4653X which uses 8282 & 8280 to access hidden menus . Don't want to upset the 4661X's PVR functions & menu structure by using the 1.14P software. This is a genuine request - we want to use the Strong box to decode our own BISS encrypted signal...
Many Thanks - i hope this is in the correct thread.:)

Last edited:

ASI/SDI

Registered
Thanks tani1 for this software SRT4620XII_4661X_4664X_133p_20090806.zip It works a treat.:):) Has BISS menu:thum::thum:
Also, if there is a power outage this version does not require inputting "6969 6969" to turn the patch back on & it resets to the last BISS key in use prior to the power cut - very handy if using multiple receivers in the field.
Any chance tani1, that this function could be included in a 4651X & 4653X software update??:thum::thum:
Many Thanks

Last edited:

kdrook

Registered
Hi Guys,
I need Help about my SRT 4622XII, i can,t update my COCO-MCR
by loader there is no connect with Receiver

godsent

Registered
Hi guys i have 4661x strong receiver i want to know the function of the dongle,sssp,R232 function in the installation menu when 6969 is actvated twice to switch the patch on funcion. I used r232 cord to connect two receivers with an emberdded conax card i was able to pick two seperate channels from each decorder

picolo

Registered
please, i am a learner & new member, can you tell me how to load the firmware from my pc to my receiver? i have srt4651x model.
First of all install a winrar software for unziping files. download software from the net to your PC and extract with winrar that has been installed on your computer.extact downloaded file to a new folder, drag the extract STB file from the new folder created, to your flash drive and use it to upgrade by the USB option on your menu of your decoder. other wise you have to get a strong version loader and load manually via a data cable between PC and decoder!

picolo

Registered
for our information. i will advise you get the latest strong sr4663x, because your version sr4651x is becoming outdated, it is hard getting current firmware for it!!!