Nanoxx Firm 020201 für Vantage 7100

marce

VIP
Have here times the current Nanoxx Firm amended for the Vantage 7100! I have it on my Vantage to run! I find the hp picture to one tick menu am better am content more beautifully thereby here those fixed NanoXX 9500HD softly 020201 USB.2.0-PVR function extensions - now simultaneous admission of 2 programs as well as a further program regard + time SHIFTS (thus 3 photographs at the same time!) on the same transponder possible - admission of Teletext, sub-titles and DVB sub-title - time SHIFT length adjustable - possibility of advertising blocks to jump over (Mediaplayer Seeking Fav) - showed resumption of stopped on the same time (automatic or manual) - pre and hunting time with photographs adjustable - rendition nose-fixed with 300GB non removable disks - PVR attitude menu added - timer admission of option channels possible Menu function extensions - program list edit directly in the "ok list" - assistance announcements with EPG and info. banner added - MP3 title announcement in the display (ID day version 1) - announcement of transmission information, transponder information, channel and date in the Fileexplorer with the info. key Error corrections - timers nose-fixed - Bookmark nose-fixed - Alphacrypt protection of children and young people nose-fixed - restart of channels deleted nose-fixed

slick

Registered
BE-AWARE!

i have updated my box with this firm and i cant get it back to vantage!
the nanoxx wont allow u to re-install vantage firm!

marce

VIP
hello friend, me dispiace that it is not successful in its attempt, but precise who the fw lho not modernized I, as cannot try it in how much I do not have box Vantage 7100, in this hobby I am things that succeed hello friend.

vegeku90

Registered
i have read this thread this morning...and i remember that on another board there was a thread that talk about this nanoxx...and someone said that he had tested on this vantage 7100hd this fw...but the problem is that the nanoxx and the vantage7100 are different boots...so i have not understood if the uploading of this fw on vantage should came well...
so slick what problem have you now?can you not update your vantage with the normal fw?or what'?

slick

Registered
finally got it back to vantage firm!:nana:

i found a file that got it back to Vantage_020101.
first u load the below file and then u can again load other vantage files.
i realized that the box became very hot and i lost signal quality and several sats/channels with nanoxx firm.
so be carefull playing around.

NanoXX_zu_Vantage_011802

the read me say this!

NanoXX zu Vantage_011802 retour USB

Beschreibung:

für alle die NanoXX Firmware auf die Vantage geflasht haben ,
UND wieder RETOUR die VANTAGE MAIN mit E*U haben wollen.

alles auf eigene verantwortung , ich übernehme keine haftung

marce

VIP
New NanoXX_020601 für 7100/6000

USB harddisk problems fixed (especially for WD, Maxtor and Seagate)
Recording problem with NTV+ fixed
Picture dropouts with HD-Suisse channel fixed
Improvements for MP3 player function (FF/REV)

Rai ----> OK
Polsat ----> OK
PW ----> OK
Sex View------> OK !

no TPS,SRG

Viking61

Registered
Difference in firmware between Vantage and clones

NanoXX HD 9500, Hyro HD 9000 and Echolink HD 7200 are all clones of Vantage HD 7100. Firmware from the clones can be used on Vantage by changing one byte in the header. You need also a modified Vantage firmware to return to "Vantage mode".

If you want to try a NanoXX, Hyro or Echolink firmware on your Vantage, open the firmware file in a hex editor. Change the fourth byte from 2 to 1.

The first line before modification:
01 02 01 03 03 00 03 00 04 00 80 00 FF FF FF FF

The first line after modification:
01 01 01 03 03 00 03 00 04 00 80 00 FF FF FF FF

Now the tuner is in "clone mode" and you can flash with any clone firmware file without modifying it.

When you want to return to "Vantage mode" find a Vantage firmware file and change the fourth byte from 1 to 2.

The first line before modification:
01 01 01 03 03 00 03 00 04 00 80 00 FF FF FF FF

The first line after modification:
01 02 01 03 03 00 03 00 04 00 80 00 FF FF FF FF

Now the tuner is back in "Vantage mode" and you can flash with any Vantage firmware without modifying it.

P.S. All testing is done on your own risk.

struntstrun

Registered
the differences?

I've got a Vantage HD 7100 TS with Vantage 02.33T-O firmware, but I don't find it very stable.

Could someone please hint me where I could find the most important differences between mine firmware and NanoXX HD 9500, Hyro HD 9000 and Echolink HD 7200 firmwares? Which of them might be most stable and which is most feature-rich? Is there any point to switch?

(I'm using Diablo + Underworld, tuned to Astra 19E, Hotbird 13E and Thor 1W. Does diablo work with the other firmwares as well?)

Thanks for any advice.

Viking61

Registered
The latest version of date is 02.36T-O. It's more stable than 02.33T-O. The rebooting problem on HD channels for scandinavian users is fixed. So use that firmware or the patched version 023601.