problem with dsr8005S CIPR

lincroyable3232

Registered
hello everybody,

please help me. i've a golden interstar 8005-S CI premium and i've flash it with the DSR8005CIPR-S-27Sep2007.bin using STBdownload 1.9.1. i've put the data files for keys from the interstar last keys forum of this site. but i can't get neither TPS working nor the digital+ (taquilla) working.what i must do please ...

thanks a lot

Archy®

Super VIP
To reset on factory setting, then check work of the receiver.
FW from 27, 9,07-not the best, I recommend from 19,07,07-she stably works.
And still the file of keys should be 64 kb, differently the receiver of it will not apprehend.
Successes.

lincroyable3232

Registered
thank you..and if i put 19,07,07 firmware what do i have to do to have TPS and digital+ working?is it autoupdate for boths D+ and TPS? and on witch channels i can let him try to decode ??and for how much time ??

thanks in advance

Archy®

Super VIP
On all last FW TPS auto, Pr*mere (19E) auto, D +-no auto, P*lsat-no auto. Input of a key only

lincroyable3232

Registered
ok can you give th firmware to change my golden interstar DSR8005S to starsat to have TPS auto, D+ Auto and premiere auto ??

whisky7

Registered
please help me. I have golden interstar 8005 I needa sofware for tis receiwer please somebudy help me to find one sw. thanks.

traxys16

Registered
Can somebody tell me what the latest firmware is of a interstar dsr 8005 ci premium= thanks in advance