Problem in Converting

aliraza63

Registered
dear friends .
i have neosat 9800 i -s with the software of DSR8005CIPR-S-..i want to convert my stb in to 7800 dsr .it accpets the file dsr 8005S_to_DSR7800CRCIPR but when i try to load the new software of DSR7800CRCIPR. it replies back to mismatch software . i have loaded old software of dsr 8005but the problem is still there it doesnt chnage the vender ID
plz tell me...how can i convert my stb in to another model. thnx for ur kind help

aliraza63

Registered
hi

Hi
Thanks for ur kind reply but as i have told in my post i have loaded the patch dsr 8005-S_to_DSR7800CRCIPR but when i try to load the new software of DSR7800CRCIPR. it replies back to mismatch software..this is the problem ..plz help in this matter
thnx for ur kind help

Archy®

Super VIP
I today leave, back by a weekend, therefore I can not help. Now I shall readdress your request to the friend, I hope he can assist
Regards

skoro

Registered
To me your problem is not so clear. For full understanding, make please a photo of the message on error. It will accelerate the decision of a problem.

aliraza63

Registered
SO Simple
1. I have software Interstar DSR8005CIPR-S 10 jul-2007. for converting this model into DSR7800CRCIPR
2. I loaded the DSR8005CIPR-S to DSR7800CRCIPR
3. i loaded the new software of DSR7800CRCIPR but the stb is not accepting the new software of DSR7800CRCIPR.
it replies the mismatch version.
simple it doesnt change the vender ID Interstar DSR8005CIPR-S ...thats why it is not accpeting software of DSR7800CRCIPR.

THIS IS THE PROBLEM AND NEED THE HELP IN THIS