Globo,Yumatu,Truman,Opticum [ONLY CHAT]

zurigorri

Registered
please, where I can find the latest keys for firm yumatu for IQ Series 3329B _EMU_1.4.19_ SKY_Via 2.6-Biss OK _mode TEST_FIXED_MANDO-COMAG_RG405-DS1-AUDIO-DISPLAY-BOOT_FIXED.abs

ender

Registered
[QUOTE = zurigorri; 558.969] lütfen, nerede IQ Serisi 3329B _EMU_1.4.19_ SKY_Via 2,6 saðlam Yumatu-Biss OK _mode TEST_FIXED_MANDO-COMAG_RG405-DS1-SES-EKRAN-BOOT_FIXED.abs [/ QUOTE için son anahtarlarýný bulabilirsiniz]

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=161017

Yumatu iQ 3329B 1.4.19 SKY_Fixed _SCT_XXX XTREME 13 ° E + TÜRKÇE LOADER

My Mind

Registered
i have Truman Tm1000 problem is after start receiver shows volume bar top of the tv screen.and any key not working from the panel and from the remote to . and 2nd same problem but not at volume only changing chanels by it self. and remote and front panel not working.

jjs3600

Registered
hi all
i have an opticum 4000c (3329c) help me for downgrade the firmware now on board have the (ALI3329C_truman_emu_1.3.11 lista motorna)no tps list, but whith toolbox when i set upgrade dont'work,I choose flash dump? or one software for insert the tps list on firmware THX

ps sorry for my english

sdodo

Registered
hi all
i have an opticum 4000c (3329c) help me for downgrade the firmware now on board have the (ALI3329C_truman_emu_1.3.11 lista motorna)no tps list, but whith toolbox when i set upgrade dont'work,I choose flash dump? or one software for insert the tps list on firmware THX

ps sorry for my english
use the opticum toolbox:thum: in it you have all the tools and help.

jjs3600

Registered
Thank sdelz i use the opticum toolbox 2.1, sistem upgrade i sect firmware Opticum 3329C-EMU-1.2.77 select sistem upgrade and i have this message(Your selected software is older than the STB,please select new software)the channel list program don't work whit this firmware maybe is the emu, i want only insert all tps, is possible on firmware?