Digiturk [7°E] On Emu Now ! *** Chat Only Here, NO KEYS [AS PER ALL ENCRYPTIONS CHAT THREADS!!!!] ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

klivo

Banned
this topic is fake - only one arabian team present new shit receiver .. in this receiver work only classic hacked packades as upc, ot tnd and orf and skylink .. this is all .. because who has key on digiturk must have all keys for all providers .. 1 000 000 % not work saloons - used too cryptoworks etc etc

TheHighLander

Super VIP
@klivo

DON'T USE AGGRESSIVE/RACIST WORDS..CAUTION..THIS THREAD FOR DISCUSSION POLITELY AND TO RESPECT EACH OTHER EVEN IF WE HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS..

klivo

Banned
İZMİRLİ;1054390 said:
klive upset becouse his making digiturk mosc card but now no mosc no money...

hmm, you have bad info ..
i no have any keys, because provider sended this keys only direct via LAN addresed on only pay cards.. via EMM stream on sat sended only fake keys and year back disabled both groups included in BDC files

klivo

Banned
I think the bubble about digiturk emu deflation and others hacked CW providers clapped and thread cant be closed .. :thum:
no more valid info and founder of this thread and users from his group not answered or not sended right evidence of emu, only cries in dark ... :nana::nana:

Arion Programer

Registered
I think the bubble about digiturk emu deflation and others hacked CW providers clapped and thread cant be closed .. :thum:
no more valid info and founder of this thread and users from his group not answered or not sended right evidence of emu, only cries in dark ... :nana::nana:

heh heh

really you dont want to beleive it

UPC Now use only (...) bytes Of Keys

And (.........) bytes Is The important thing In ECM and (....) Useless

heh heh heh

Status
Not open for further replies.