receiver broke?

xrm

Registered
greeting
I installed the software several times a Amiko 560cx, everything went well until today, when I put a new emu.wen I started I noticed that the remote does not work anymore and can not enter the menu.
I tried to put another (I thought it was the software on), but surprise --- I do not see BER loader. the cable is not like I checked with another rec, so I think that was bulit.
I had AMIKO_SSD 550-560_1.4.14_emu and I wanted to stick AMIKO_05000A00_SAB_cr_amstar_ps_1.3.98.
please one help.
how do you go again?
Excuse my English, but it translate.

r-sixx

Registered
Hi,

Maybe you can try back to install the standard factory FW , after that you put in the last FW (AMIKO_SSD 550-560_1.4.14_emu) before all was working very well.

xrm

Registered
still does not work (transfer date failed), the handset goes, so not the cable.
I tried with original firmware.
how to make a rs232-usb cable?
and how does the receiver PC?

mans PX?

Registered
first you need
1 - ,,rs232-usb cable'' ofcorse you can use PCI rs232 card and null cable..., this is the same, gives the samme efect, quation is what is cheaper?
2 - then you need download software who is designed for transfer dates from pc to box (this software you can found in your box web page or check in this forum, maybe someone can add link.
very often when something goes wrong, with updates using USB, this is last options to fix problem

xrm

Registered
I forgot to specify that when I installed firmware, the only mistake I made ​​allcode not allcode + bootloader.
probably because it was not installed ok

xrm

Registered
I solved the problem.
Thanks all for advice.
I pulled from naphthalene PC with XP, I dusted, I put PL-2303 on it, surprise, saw at first, I let OF Amiko upgrade, RESTART REC AND ... DONE.
THANKS, GREAT MAN @Mans px?:thum::thanx::thanx: