Dreambox 800 Hd Se Clone No Ca found

Jkgatt

Registered
Hello, i am new to this forum and just got a dreambox a week ago. While i was going through the settings of my dreambox ( Which had dreamelite software) i stopped update and i said why not do it. After the update was done my dreambox restarted and i got error1: no ca found on the oled screen.
I have tried to use both dreamup and sunray software but the main problem is that the software doesnt go further than 'waiting for acknolegdment" :s
Can somebody help me please
Thanks

Jkgatt

Registered
And when i go into settings>main> and click on use rs232/usb more only i get invalid filename :s

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
do not switch the box on until it says now switch on the nyou should see serial mode and the ip,its that ip you use

Jkgatt

Registered
do not switch the box on until it says now switch on the nyou should see serial mode and the ip,its that ip you use

I always put it on when it says power on db device, i never got that screen of serial mode and ip :(

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
in that second software click on repair NO CA make sure you have ethernet cable connected aswell

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
you need the receiver connected to the usb port of the pc or laptop and an ethernet cable connected to a router

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
try this open optiflasher in the left hand panel click on advanced,then click on detect ports,now in the right hand box select enigma2 click on repair NO CA FOUND you will see sim and bootloaders ie sim2.01 84, select the one you want,then just below click on Do Job **** and see what happens

Jkgatt

Registered
try this open optiflasher in the left hand panel click on advanced,then click on detect ports,now in the right hand box select enigma2 click on repair NO CA FOUND you will see sim and bootloaders ie sim2.01 84, select the one you want,then just below click on Do Job **** and see what happens

I get an error
Socket error #10060
Connection timed out

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
I managed to get to a place where i got the ip address and underneath *serial setup
if you see serial mode and an ip on the led screen just open internet explorer and put that ip into it,then flash an image for that sim through firmware upgrade option when its flashed just reboot and its done

Jkgatt

Registered
if you see serial mode and an ip on the led screen just open internet explorer and put that ip into it,then flash an image for that sim through firmware upgrade option when its flashed just reboot and its done

I tried but the page doesnt open:( thanks so much for your time :)