SR-X97USB stock on boot

montrealor

Registered
Hello all,

I updated the firmware on my receiver Starsat SR-X97USB with the latest bin found "SR-X97USB_V2.01_2011_12_01.bin" using the USB mode (put the bin on USB) and update from the menu of the receiver.

Everything went fine and i got a confirmation that updates was completed successfully, but now when plugging the receiver to power all what it does is display boot on the receiver LCD and get stuck their..

Any help is apprecaited

navadohaft

Registered
Hi dear montrealor
I had the same problem too, all you need to do is to upgrade your receiver via PC. You need to use a loader (e.g EasyUpgrade) and another version of Firmware for your receiver (1.99 should work fine). Also you are going too need a RS232 cable to connect your receiver too your PC if you haven't one already. You can search the net if you want more information about upgrading with PC.

deen14

Registered
Hi dear montrealor
I had the same problem too, all you need to do is to upgrade your receiver via PC. You need to use a loader (e.g EasyUpgrade) and another version of Firmware for your receiver (1.99 should work fine). Also you are going too need a RS232 cable to connect your receiver too your PC if you haven't one already. You can search the net if you want more information about upgrading with PC.
Thanks for help, i did try that, but :( did not work.
i am still stock on the boot.
anyway thanks so much for ur help