Opticum x7 remote function problem... help

cesnjofka

Registered
Problem with remote and recording function??
I have opticum XTS703p and use firmware AMIKO Synaps menu new firmware ver1.4.07. Problem is when i use usb file list, and i tried delete some recorded file, i cannot delete, because the delete button is yelow button, and the yelow button is same for pause function... What is wrong??? With lemontree work fine...

dreamer1983

Super VIP
Problem with remote and recording function??
I have opticum XTS703p and use firmware AMIKO Synaps menu new firmware ver1.4.07. Problem is when i use usb file list, and i tried delete some recorded file, i cannot delete, because the delete button is yelow button, and the yelow button is same for pause function... What is wrong??? With lemontree work fine...

the amiko gui is modificy for opticum hd series the lemontree and amstar is the original gui of opticum recievers you can,t do all with amiko synaps gui only with lemontree or amstar gui

cesnjofka

Registered
the amiko gui is modificy for opticum hd series the lemontree and amstar is the original gui of opticum recievers you can,t do all with amiko synaps gui only with lemontree or amstar gui

Tjah... the lemontree last fw still have problem with disappearance favorite list.. :mad:
The only reason why I use AMIKO Synaps menu new firmware ver1.4.07
is
*FIX* Fixed Favourite disappearing bug

dreamer1983

Super VIP
Tjah... the lemontree last fw still have problem with disappearance favorite list.. :mad:
The only reason why I use AMIKO Synaps menu new firmware ver1.4.07
is
*FIX* Fixed Favourite disappearing bug

yes but the amiko synaps is for the original stb receiver like Amiko SHD-7900, SHD-8000 or Amiko STHD-8800 Combo it work perfect to this HD receiver but for opticum HD X402 p or HD X7 are just modificy the remote but not full option we whait of new emu

cesnjofka

Registered
yes but the amiko synaps is for the original stb receiver like Amiko SHD-7900, SHD-8000 or Amiko STHD-8800 Combo it work perfect to this HD receiver but for opticum HD X402 p or HD X7 are just modificy the remote but not full option we whait of new emu

I solved my problem. I bought a remote for the Golden Media. 5€. :311::311: :311: