Bulsatcom (39°E, Irdeto 2) ** Chat Only Here [No Keys] **

Grahovo

Registered
Latest Bulsatcom/Polaris (39°E, Irdeto 2, ID 0000)**Chat Here ONLY-No keys**

No work on opticum 4100c?that key!way?

Ord Mantel

Registered
Today ArenaSport channels encrypted (but Bulsat package work).

attachment.php

Something change or just temporarily?

Last edited:

Ord Mantel

Registered
No, Bulsat still work with keys, but ArenaSport channels no.

attachment.php

Edit: But, confirmed, no more Irdeto2 encryption on ArenaSport channels. :mad:

Last edited:

N-Ezzeddine

Registered
No <imed-selmi>.. Bulsatcom is on
Polaris (ArenaSport+KTR.. etc) is all on (Delatcom + Tandberge Encryption)
now so they are NOT working with Bulsatcom I2 keys any more..

markjose

Registered
I finaly got my motorised setup working correctly, and now the bulsat keys are not public so now not working on mvision hd200 nooooooooooooo

piagio2000

Registered
Hi, I'm really keen on clearing Bulsat. I had been using the tool which Compass had been providing on the Technomate section. But that hasn't been updated for a while.

I see that there are keys provided in the Iredeto section regularly and are labelled either Fausto format or softcam format.
I'm pretty new to all this, can someone point me to a tut or anything which shows me what to do with the keys? Either Fausto or the softcam....for instance which softcam is it?
Am I right to presume that these mothods are used for dreambox's? If that is the case that's fine as I also have a DM500.

Any pointers would be really appreciated.

mickfromcork

Registered
Hi all, I've recently switched over to Bulsat 39e, from Thor, I haven't cleared any channels yet, I've been reading and rereading this thread and many others, but have been unable to determine whether my dm500 is sufficient to the job, I would appreciate it, if someone could point me in the right direction.

Last edited: