dm 800 estar sim PLEASE NEED HELP.

nimrod2

Registered
HI CAN ANYBODY PLEASE HELP ME I PURCHASED A DM800 CLONE WITH ESTAR SIM AND WHEN I INSTALL IMAGE THE TUNER SHOWS SIGNAL BUT NO PICTURE ON FREE CHANELLS IT SAYS NO DATA TRANSPONDER TIMEOUT PAT? CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHICH IMAGE I MUST INSTALL?

bluechris

How to e-star

As i install one of this boxes lately i had the same problem. The only solution is to install images prior to October 2010.

If you connect here you will see a converter. With this converter you take any image and you can convert it to e-star BUT as i said this doesnt work for images that have drivers after Octomber 2010.. if you download the converter and you read the txt in it you will see this

EstarDreamConverter V3.0.7.1

This program will convert other DM800 images into estar images.

1. System Requirements
(1) Operating Systems: 32bit Windows Operating System
(2) RAM: 128MB free RAM (minimum)

2. Supported Images
Any other DM800 images are supported.
** Original images with new drivers from October 2010 can't be supported by this version of EstarDreamConver; they will be supported by the next version of the program.

3. For how to creat and install estar images, please refer to "How to install estar images.pdf".

4. Estar images don't support online update, so please don't do software update/restore in the Software Manager menu of DM800. If the box can't boot up by doing online update, please rescue the box refer to "How to rescue estar DM800.pdf".

As it seems e-star gave up everything and i believe there are many guys that have e-star boxes and stucked with previus year images.

I uploaded for you the estar-DreamEliteBH_DM800_133D which is dated 02-09-10 and this is what i had installed to my friends box and working fine.
Before Christmass e-star had this image in their site but after they released this converter they stopped host images. I know that this works for sure fine but if you want you can use the e-star converter and convert any image original that you like but it must be dated as i said before october.

If anything i explain here is wrong and someone else know a way that latest images can be installed in e-star sim boxes im glad to know it also.

Cheers & gl