help me to flash X95 usb

Sirous_BraveMan

Registered
hi everyone, I've a little information about upgrade receivers, i've get a x95 and i've never updated that before, i got a v1.91 on date 14.02.2011 patch and upgrade my receivers via usb hard disk. then my menu changed to hivion pvr menu style, and it has some problems with manual Tp search, it doesn't add some transporters. i've searched for a flashfile in so many sites about satellite, including starsat.com and satsw and some forums and so. i found a flash file that wasn't orriginal and downgrade my satellite to V 1.25. but it still has problem with Manual tp scan, for exmaple a transporter doesn't respond on my receiver is hotbird 11316 for Manoto channels.
does my receiver get problem or the upgrade program occured that?
Please help me to Downgrade my receiver to a original version that hasn't any problem,
i don't know what was my sw version before first upgrade, but know it's version is 1.25, and even when i upgrade to 1.44 original from starsat.com site, it has all problem i've explained. thanks. and please help me, Persian new year is so close and i need my good receiver back:mecry:

fankoosh

Super Moderator
try to do reset to factory defualt settings after ur new sw upgrade & ( select reset all ), then enter ur new settingd manually & do new search, hope this could help u