how to inestal emulator in sif ingma 2

satello

Registered
any chance to install the ccc on this? i managed to do it in other release, aaf etc but on this one files are a bit more hard to replace. i still think that the aaf is the best e2 now for the ipbox

just4fun2

Registered
If not changed in the Extreme 1.11 > put manually all files in : \var\etc\emud\emu\ or like the other post> install URL2:)

Kanutten666

Registered
Hmm, it looks easy, but it sure is difficult. I've now tried to add the url2 as a separate conf file, I've tried running it alone, and I've tried adding it as line 2, in the original feeds, but at no use at all. I've even tried to add a couple of emu's in the emu-folder, but they don not appear in the Emulator menu. I'm totally lost, I'm afraid...

lucsch

Registered
This is the directory structure you have to make

/var/etc/emud/emu/oscam/conf

in /var/etc/emud/emu/oscam you have the files:

oscam (the binary)

emulator.conf
name = oscam
version = 1
description = oscam emulator
process_to_monitor = oscam
start_script = start.sh
stop_script = stop.sh
stop_forced_script = stop_forced.sh
stop_max_delay_time = 5
ecm_info_parser = none

start.sh

#!/bin/sh
# enviroment variables:
# CONFIG_DIRECTORY directory where configuration is located
CONFIG_DIRECTORY=/var/etc/emud/emu/oscam
start-stop-daemon -S -x $CONFIG_DIRECTORY/oscam -- -c $CONFIG_DIRECTORY/conf &

stop.sh

#!/bin/sh
# enviroment variables:
start-stop-daemon -K -x $CONFIG_DIRECTORY/oscam

stop_forced.sh

#!/bin/sh
# enviroment variables:
start-stop-daemon -K -s 9 -x $CONFIG_DIRECTORY/oscam

do a chmod +x on these files

in the conf directory you place the oscam config files.

Kanutten666

Registered
Thanx! I finally did get oscam in. I did it as you explained, and it was spot on. Luckily I had saved all the cfg-files from another image, so I could just copy them in.

Regarding the 2'nd URL, it didn't make any difference. Am I doing something wrong? I placed it as a second file in the ipkg folder. The original file is still ther. Is this correct. I've also tried with CHMOD 644 and 755, but still no luck. Most important though, I have oscam running, and the box ix working with my cards. :)

just4fun2

Registered
Try this one is the last & working for me > open a text editor, paste & save as url2.conf , put in etc/ipkg & maybe remember also to press "0" to view/download (i´m tired:eek:)
Code:
src/gz url2 http://novi-sat.com/panel/sh4/

Kanutten666

Registered
Try this one is the last & working for me > open a text editor, paste & save as url2.conf , put in etc/ipkg & maybe remember also to press "0" to view/download (i´m tired:eek:)
Code:

Thank you for your kind advice, but unfortunally this just don't seem to work for me. By the way, It's impossible to put it in etc/ipkg, I have to use /var/etc/ipkg. May this be the problem..?

Where in the menu do you find these addons..? Blue+Addons..? I can't find any other place.

Kanutten666

Registered
Code:

Thank you for your kind advice, but unfortunally this just don't seem to work for me. By the way, It's impossible to put it in etc/ipkg, I have to use /var/etc/ipkg. May this be the problem..?

Where in the menu do you find these addons..? Blue+Addons..? I can't find any other place.

By the way, if I edit the original .conf, I only get one choise unde Addons, and that is "Other".

EDIT: I just figured out a workaround. I had to rename it to official-feed, and delete url2. This way I could get access to the alternative download, but also lost the official one. No chance in getting both..?

I also have a Vu+ Duo, and I've done the same "trick" on this unit, and it has always resulted in additional addons visible, but then I had to go in under Software Management, or something like that. Not under the regular Addons Menu. However, running SIF E2 (latest) on my IP9000, I can only locate one possible download, and that is Addons.

Last edited:

Bro1

Registered
Code:

works for me.i also changed attributes to 777,,,,,,to download i pressed blue button,addons,install or remove addons,them emucam

bo1e

Registered
I installed mgcamd from http://novi-sat.com/panel/sh4/. All files ends up in /var/etc/emud/emu/mgcamd135. Thats not right is it? mg_cfg says config files in /var/keys.

And what a surprise, it does not work. Why make this so effing difficult. From AAF-image its just install emu from plugins and it goes in the right place and with working config. This image gives me alot of emus with broken configs.

Update: made some changes and picture cleared with mgcamd135 from the before mentioned source.

Last edited: