Problem with Cccam in clarke-tech 5100 combo.

ASMINIO

Registered
Hi friends!I need some help with this problem please.I have the 138p firmware and i have tried many times with the 133p also,and the receive does not appear the menu 8281,so to start working the cccam menu.The others hide menus 8280 and 8282 works fine...What is wrong?May anyone help me please?I tried so hard and i cant resolve the problem...

with respect,
Themis

ASMINIO

Registered
thanks Kargo.25 but the problem is that i tried so many times and the hidden menu 8281 does not appear!!!
I tried with the 133p and 138p firmwares...

ASMINIO

Registered
no.So to uderstand,what do you sugest?Now,it is woriking with the 138p.You say to change the firmware and put the 102p?Is it possibly for some more specifics infos?Sorry if i seem like idiot...:)

kargo.25

Super VIP
CT mod 5100th 1.05p firmware on the module 002P ct ct on the database settings reset on it ADDRESS 8182**** server ip (which the dreambox) ID**** username password**** password PORT**** port

ASMINIO

Registered
so,i put the 102p firmware,i make upload stb and then appears the module_002,which i copy to a usb stick..wright?And after that i pass the firmware i have till now,the 138p,i also pass the file module_002 to the receiver and the light will come?