Mgcamd 1.35 Help

neil0129

Registered
Hi, i having trouble with trying to set up mgcamd. im using a dreambox 800 with newnigma2 3.14 image.

I installed the mgcamd plug inand config files from online server, all ok.

i need to insert a CWS line into the config file newcamd.list. This should be in the folder var\keys. This folder does not exsist on this image.
I do have a usr/keys folder, but there is nothing in there.
Where is my newcamd.list file??

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
It should be in the usr/keys folder. Depending on the image you should be able to down load the configs off the blue panel.

Or FTP a old one in.

Ferret

neil0129

Registered
i did download the configs when i downloaded mgcamd, it said installed ok, the plug in did, i can select it, but there are no config files at all.

What config files do i need to FTP, is it just one, newcamd.list or is there more?

percivjr

Registered
Definitely:
mg_cfg

Probably:
SoftCam.Key

Possibly:
newcamd.list

And perhaps:
replace.list
ignore.list
priority.list

neil0129

Registered
hi, i re-installed mgcamd. I do now have mg.cfg in the usr/keys folder, but only this file. Do i need to edit this or just keep as it is.

Also the link gonzales put up, for mgcamd config files does not seem to work for me, can anyone please upload the missing files i need, if any?

Thanks.

ledra

Registered
Hi, i having trouble with trying to set up mgcamd. im using a dreambox 800 with newnigma2 3.14 image.

I installed the mgcamd plug inand config files from online server, all ok.

i need to insert a CWS line into the config file newcamd.list. This should be in the folder var\keys. This folder does not exsist on this image.
I do have a usr/keys folder, but there is nothing in there.
Where is my newcamd.list file??

Hi, You should download and install "dreanbox keys" on your set first, for the keys to be there and then do the rest.
Ledra