B: { Cas ID TYPE } : 2600
B: { Provider ID } : 000000
B: { Service ID } : 0003
B: { PMT PID } : 0025
B: { ECM PID } : 1FFF
B: { Video PID } : 0028
B: { HEX KEY } : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

For CCcam & Newcamd (constant cw):
D 2600:000000:0003:0025:1FFF::XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;Al Aoula Maroc (13°E)

For Mgcamd (softcam.kèy):
F 00031FFF 00 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;Al Aoula Maroc (13°E)
F 00031FFF 01 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;Al Aoula Maroc (13°E)

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Provider:? CAID:? VideoPi:?

Mansour had already posted the VPID infos.

VPID in HEX:0028 (DEC:40)

and all Biss channels are CAID:2600......so I really don't see why you posted those two questions, anyway we move post to the correct section for you.

KEY SECTIONS = KEYS ONLY.....NOTHING ELSE to be posted there!
FILE SECTIONS = FILES ONLY.....NOTHING ELSE to be posted there!

Thats why we have totally seperate and distinct CHAT sections, please use the CHAT section when appropriate and do not Spam the FILE/KEY sections with CHAT!!!!!

thanks

monza42

Registered
Hi
On HotBird you can Find also Al Aoula Inter which Transmitted
the same Program and most Importend? it´s FTA
So no need for a Cam or Softcam Update to Watch this Channel ;)

Last edited:

empb

Staff member
Administrator
This is true but I thought the non Inter version shows some different sports & events encrypted which are not on Inter version, suppose now this Biss version is available we will be able to check for sure :thum:

andy1978

Registered
This is true but I thought the non Inter version shows some different sports & events encrypted which are not on Inter version, suppose now this Biss version is available we will be able to check for sure :thum:

I usually watch this channel in 21.6*E (because movies and series are in french) and during the 1st part of the day both channels have same programs but during the evening it changes and they show american movies and american tv series (like Dr. House), not available in Inter version! :thum:

Last edited:

empb

Staff member
Administrator
Next time I added this key. me not this satellites, not tested this channels, sorry. Wait nex update, thanks.

talk about this channels or others? here say down http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=180179

It is only MGM Ireland that is down friend, MGM ME works fine. Whoever closed the thread should not have done. Wish people would follow the guidelines set down for the keys section which differ to files and stop closing threads for keys that are still active, it is a little annoying.

If a thread is closed, that most probably means the keys are down. Discussion should be held in forum above. Only keys are posted here.