Vodka 0.0.9 is better than 0.0.10

Alan02

Registered
In 3 days i tried new DGS images with 1.2 incubus camd but no luck. I had panic issues with several image (ex: BMT)

Still Vodka 0.0.9 is better image for incubus users !!!

zgeorgiev

Registered
Are there still incubuscamd users??? :D
Just give oscam a try and forget about incubus forever! :thum:

route

Registered
hi

I am using vodka 9.0 and work fine with oscam do not use inbuscamd, oscam is much better for the ipbox. There are some oscam conf. oscam server and oscam user example on this forum and some work great, my friend its great to watch tv without freeze I have my dreambox 500 as server and I watch with ipbox u should try it.

route

mant1234

Registered
hi

ive got viscam working sweet as but never been able to get oscam can any one help me with a config might be able to see were im going wrong cheers

Alan02

Registered
I am using vodka 9.0 and work fine with oscam do not use inbuscamd, oscam is much better for the ipbox. There are some oscam conf. oscam server and oscam user example on this forum and some work great, my friend its great to watch tv without freeze I have my dreambox 500 as server and I watch with ipbox u should try it.

route

Yes I did and the result was perfect. It took me 2 hours to learn how to configure Oscam and at the end ı was successful. I used last BMT image. It has default oscam but I could not configure it. I downloaded earlier oscam files and replaced with them. Then ıt worked. Thanks for pushing me to use Oscam:thum:.

route

Registered
vodka 9.0

I must also thank u Alan02 I was going crazy until I and I saw on the forum that vodka 9.0 was great so I try it and never look back work great.

Alan02

Registered
I must also thank u Alan02 I was going crazy until I and I saw on the forum that vodka 9.0 was great so I try it and never look back work great.

Thank you too. You are right the image quality is very nice and incubus is working great. However if you setup Eutelsat 7 you will have panic issue. Beware of that.

The last image, BMT is also working great with earliest Oscam files. You should change them.

Rifiguy

Registered
I have cuberevo 250HD but i dont no where i can find blue panel. Can somebody help me i am using Tideglo image. Thank you