startsat sr 1000 hd

kurt a

Registered
hi,
i used to watch nova sports with this decoder. now nova cinema is still being opened, but nova sports no. can some one guide what can i do pls. the decoder is connected with a lan connection

another question is how can i update the software ie: from where can i find the lastest software and also how to load it in the decoder

thanks for your help .

Last edited:

kurdistan

Registered
Hi. you can download latest firmware for SR 1000HD from this page XXXXXXXX. you can just put it on a USB and then put the USB with the firmware file in to the receiver and updated from there by browsing to the firmware file. hope this helps you. when it comes to the nova channels. i have the same problem with that, but i use a Gshare server to get the nova channels and it only opens nova cinema now but before it did open sports to.

Hope it works for you. any question just ask:thum:

Last edited by a moderator:

kurt a

Registered
Hi. you can download latest firmware for SR 1000HD from this page XXXXXXXXXXX. you can just put it on a USB and then put the USB with the firmware file in to the receiver and updated from there by browsing to the firmware file. hope this helps you. when it comes to the nova channels. i have the same problem with that, but i use a Gshare server to get the nova channels and it only opens nova cinema now but before it did open sports to.

Hope it works for you. any question just ask:thum:

thanks for replying, i have already done this. now the problem is that i am not connecting to the server. i used to watch al jazeera from +1 till +10 , showtime, sky germany and also nova.

kurdistan

Registered
Have you controlled that you are connected to servers. in menu go to expansion and then go servers. from there check if you have connection with servers. if not you need to connect to the servers again. you use Gshare servers?

kurt a

Registered
Have you controlled that you are connected to servers. in menu go to expansion and then go servers. from there check if you have connection with servers. if not you need to connect to the servers again. you use Gshare servers?

can you guide me pls?

kurdistan

Registered
do you know how to connect to a server, becouse you might have to ad the servers again. and do you know what servers you used, or got when you bought the receiver. You might want to try to refresh your Internet connection by going to expansion-->Internet-->green button after restart go back to there and then red button.

ad me to msn and i explain for you.(i have sent you a private message)

Search37

Registered
Hi

do you know how to connect to a server, becouse you might have to ad the servers again. and do you know what servers you used, or got when you bought the receiver. You might want to try to refresh your Internet connection by going to expansion-->Internet-->green button after restart go back to there and then red button.

ad me to msn and i explain for you.(i have sent you a private message)
Hi i need help i just bought today STARSAT SR 1000 HD Premium, but do not know how to do nothing with this, first is this the same with STARSAT 1000 HD, i c'ant do software update with the usb, how to connect to internet, and were are the keys how to enter them, someone please help me.

Kind Regards

Search37

Registered
Hi

hi can you ad camd servers on starsat sr 1000 hd to watch sky italy, and i like to watch Digitalb is well any one knows how to do that.
Thanks

nizarghosn

Registered
yes please if somebody knows how to add a server or how to know or get the tcp,ip,or password for the gshare .. simply we need a deep knowledge in this domain .. thank's in advance

CommanderA1

Registered
can we add paid servers for sr1000hd by using HD-ipbox tool ?
I have blue name written one on the panel of the receiver,

CommanderA1

Registered
I am adding a NewCamd server to my sr-1000 hd,
I press the Green Button (init_Server) screen comes " CONNECTING " Then " Time Out "

How could I solve that ??
I am using the refresh internet then restart ... same problem !!

bigX

Registered
i have the same problem as CommanderA1, REALLY ARE HERE NO ONE IN THIS FORUM WHO CAN HELP US.....PLZZ....IM DESPERATEWHERE CAN I GET SUPPORT :s :s :s ANYONE NICE?

balaku

Registered
starsat sr 1000hd

please can you help me i want to see bulsat with this receiver but i want e sw , i use 1.61

kurdistan

Registered
DO NOT PRESS THE GREEN BUTTON!!!!

When you have filled out the server information dont hit the green button. It will give you the time out message(its normal). What you have to do is to reset the internett connection and maybe reboot before you get connection to the servers. Your can find this in:Menu-->expansion-->internett--> and here you first press red button and then green button. After reboot go there again and press the red button and see if the server is abck again.

ahmad rahal

Registered
I have it

I have the same but in premium. Don't have software. What is the difference between sr 1000 hd and sr 1000 ha premium?