please fix these bugs!

prw

Registered
fw for Optibox TSCX PVR ready since fw1.18.41 introduced NEW BUGS:
- receiver freeze or reboot when moving or deleting channels in list (more than 20channels)
- receiver freeze on some channels and ALWAYS freeze on program skyselect frekv.-12188/H/27500 on Astra 19.5; turn on/off not helps because on new start is last recent station started and freeze again -> solution is in temporary remove cable from LNB, turn receiver on and switch to another station
- rfout channel is not initialized on receiver start during first power on (bug since fw1.18.34);solution turn receiver off and on with remote control

After short testing, I'm must go again to last stable firmware 1.18.28.

Last edited:

prw

Registered
ice cards

Actual only available cards for czech and slovak operator skylink NOT WORKS in optibox extra, prima, CX, TSCX, PVR. With some problems works with optibox ICE.

skylink -ICE (CAID 0D96)

Is optibox support dead?

prw

Registered
recent optibox firmwares are disaster and can't be used, did you read my previous post?

experiences related to card:
with 1.18.41 works only first 20 days, after this initial promo only fta works. same with 1.18.46 + there are picture/sound freezing problems (=short-term interruptions decoding) while watching skylink channel, no usable with ice card. 1.18.46 is worse than 1.18.41.

1.18.41 after 20days/3weeks must be card removed and inserted to topfield(?) named receiver for 5 minutes and then back to optibox when work next 20 days

However I changed skylink ice irdeto card to older pure cryptoworks from cslink provider, but many others people who buyed this receiver have problems with new cards and can't change it

provider response to problems with irdeto ice cards
http://translate.google.com/transla...anovisko-skylinku-ke-kompatibilite-ice-karet/

Last edited: