to Yabbervox

ibra65

Registered
is possible have update a firmware server client whit cccam 2.1.1.4 like mvision 300 hd

fourdo

Registered
Note: you mean cccam 2.1.4 !!
The embedded cccam in Ctech receiver is a patched cccam version 2.0.10. Into this case it is 2.1.4 compatible !!

fourdo

Registered
the problem is, that the cccam releases 2.1.x are not good !
But I think for CT a cccam solution like Oscam coming soon.

ibra65

Registered
my server in italy work in cccam 2.1.4 or2.1.3 i think is better than 2.1.10 thank fourdo

rakichev

Registered
133p

ibra65 there is people that is working fine with cccam 2.1.4 and ck-tech 133p ...why?
are you sure that 133p not change nothing?

rakichev

Registered

look up this post ibra65
you have a pm.

""CT 6600 sst cccam-client problem:
Since firmware 1.33p where cccam was updated my homesharing network does not connect to my fritzbox with hub and smargo (cccam 2.1.1). If I downgrade the box to 1.28p it works again. Is the new clarke-tech cccam not compatible to 2.1.1. Have anyone the same problem. Is there a bug in the new firm. What are the changes in cccam between 1.28p and 1.33p.""

yesterday at 23.55

""After I changed to CCCam 2.1.4 with chroot my Problems are solved and I can use firmware 1.33p for the connection.""

:thum:

Last edited:

rakichev

Registered

I was working now wiht 5100 firm 133p and ccam 2.1.4....are you try it?

and I forget say one thing ...active filter for caid / ident

It is confirmed totally.

- TVGlobo(on Hotbird) fixed
- CCCAM updated
- bulsat fixed
- drecrypt card fixed
-- Yabbervox --

h**p://dvb-upload.com/index.php?search=CTECH&date=30

Last edited:

kargo.25

Super VIP
I was working now wiht 5100 firm 133p and ccam 2.1.4....are you try it?

and I forget say one thing ...active filter for caid / ident

It is confirmed totally.

- TVGlobo(on Hotbird) fixed
- CCCAM updated
- bulsat fixed
- drecrypt card fixed
-- Yabbervox --

h**p://dvb-upload.com/index.php?search=CTECH&date=30

NO link Read the forum rules...

kargo.25

Super VIP
look up this post ibra65
you have a pm.

""CT 6600 sst cccam-client problem:
Since firmware 1.33p where cccam was updated my homesharing network does not connect to my fritzbox with hub and smargo (cccam 2.1.1). If I downgrade the box to 1.28p it works again. Is the new clarke-tech cccam not compatible to 2.1.1. Have anyone the same problem. Is there a bug in the new firm. What are the changes in cccam between 1.28p and 1.33p.""

yesterday at 23.55

""After I changed to CCCam 2.1.4 with chroot my Problems are solved and I can use firmware 1.33p for the connection.""

Since in the new firms, this file is no longer there, but is still used every now and then, I upp the extra time if they need someone ..

here " P" http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=149149

dima83

Registered
Hello. Perhaps I'm too late with my question, but the F16 is very dear to me as a memory.
Question about the blue version.
1. The newcamd and cccamd emulators implement CRC16 checking for received DCWs. It is necessary to disable it because There are providers that deliberately change the value to the wrong one. So for the oscam emulator, CRC16 is ignored using the disablecrccws = 1 option.
2. Cardsharing via RS232 serial – SSSP does not work with ECMs whose length exceeds 256 bytes. It just cuts the ECM into pieces! In all likelihood, this is due to the use of a short buffer buf[256] or/and a short length counter u8 len_buf for uart, which needs to be changed to buf[512] u16 len_buf.
If possible, I ask you to make these changes to the firmware F16_266p and F16_267p for the blue version.