Erro1: no ca found

Pages : [1] 2

first one
10-02-2010, 19:16
Hi everyone,

I'm Moha..

guys could you plz help me with my clone DM800 HD ??

by mistake I flashed gimini 4.6 for 72 or 69 I don't remmeber.. and my BL is 75..!!
then when I restart the DM

my DM know it's not working..??
plaese guys I need your help..!!

I can't turn it on.. just when I connect the cable in wall the fan start warking and the small screen wirte Erro1: no ca found
I try with IP and Dreamup.. but nothing happen

plaese guys pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.. help me

Thank you
and I'm sorry for my week language..

benderc2
10-02-2010, 19:27
Try with Dreamup and a null modem cable. And skip that IP check.

When you get Dreamup working, flash with a correct image for your box.

There is alot of posts about this matter in the forum, so just go ahead and read them to get more help :)

Brummie
10-02-2010, 19:28
you need to reflash it with one of these image from here, with dreamup.
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=155190

Bastisat
10-02-2010, 20:06
Hi everyone,

I'm Moha..

guys could you plz help me with my clone DM800 HD ??

by mistake I flashed gimini 4.6 for 72 or 69 I don't remmeber.. and my BL is 75..!!
then when I restart the DM

my DM know it's not working..??
plaese guys I need your help..!!

I can't turn it on.. just when I connect the cable in wall the fan start warking and the small screen wirte Erro1: no ca found
I try with IP and Dreamup.. but nothing happen

plaese guys pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.. help me

Thank you
and I'm sorry for my week language..
You quickly put on SS72 with DreamUp.

xmen
10-02-2010, 20:09
here boot loader...for your dm800 clone

whit dreamup

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=149798

janielsen
10-02-2010, 20:21
hey my clone have done the same thing but ths whas the sim ho had moved not that im saying that it is the problem hit urs
have u try to pull out the power an wait for 20 sec hold the power buttom in on the box an put in the power again an keep on holding the power buttom push in until it say dhcp an a ip comes up in the display
if u canget it to do that then u canopen ur webbrowser whit the ip whit stand on the display
an u can now load a new firmware

Brummie
10-02-2010, 20:25
if he is sure is the new sim 2.01 #75 and flashed it with a #72 he will have to reflash it with dreamup.

janielsen
10-02-2010, 20:35
if he is sure is the new sim 2.01 #75 and flashed it with a #72 he will have to reflash it with dreamup.that i dont get my is a sim 2.01 bl75 an i have now on my box blackhole v0.12 bl72 on

Brummie
10-02-2010, 20:52
that could put a bit more light on the subject, there is a few of us who already think that this 2.01 sim #75 is in fact a #72 patched by the manufacturers in china, because it cannot load an image with #75 unless its an image patched by the manufacturers in china, and its just a marketing trick to sell clones,

i posted a few questions in a forum run by these manufacturers apparantly, but never got any answers from them as expected.

Ferret
10-02-2010, 21:00
I'll second that !

Very strange a original BL72 image will work on a sim 2 but not a original image on BL75

Ferret

janielsen
10-02-2010, 21:25
well i can tell uthat my box came whit gm 4.6 in bl75

first one
10-02-2010, 22:09
Thank you guys..

You are really helpful..

but the problem is my box not work.. I can't do any thing..
just small screen: Erro1: no ca found
That's it.. I can't start it.. I can't turn it off.. I can't do anything..

Ferret
10-02-2010, 23:14
Thank you guys..

You are really helpful..

but the problem is my box not work.. I can't do any thing..
just small screen: Erro1: no ca found
That's it.. I can't start it.. I can't turn it off.. I can't do anything..

All you need to do is flash you 800 with a patched image from the link that Brummie gave you earlier in the thread then your 800 will work.

Ferret

first one
10-02-2010, 23:16
hey my clone have done the same thing but ths whas the sim ho had moved not that im saying that it is the problem hit urs
have u try to pull out the power an wait for 20 sec hold the power buttom in on the box an put in the power again an keep on holding the power buttom push in until it say dhcp an a ip comes up in the display
if u canget it to do that then u canopen ur webbrowser whit the ip whit stand on the display
an u can now load a new firmware

I mean I try this stip but it's not work..?? nothing happen

first one
10-02-2010, 23:17
how can I flash it and nothing work ??

Ferret
10-02-2010, 23:26
If you can not flash it via the browser method. Then your only choice is to flash with DreamUP and a null modem cable.

Ferret

first one
11-02-2010, 21:58
Thank you Ferret..
Thank you guys..

johnlonghair
12-02-2010, 03:00
Yep, I have a DM800 Clone with BL #75 and chip 2.01.
If I use HyperTerminal and log in to the dream it clearly say's
Bootloader #72.
Normally you should be able to get in to the bios of the box by pressing the "S" key while the box is booting.
But for some reason I didn't manage to get into the box's bios.

grtz john

rye787
19-02-2010, 22:30
I have an official dreambox 800, and I flashed the wrong image and I now see "Erro1: no ca found"

Is reverting to 1980's technology my only hope? I have computers running osx and windows 7 (so will Dreamup run in compatibility mode?) and can you actually buy serial PCI cards and null modem cables anymore??

I read on another forum that you can't even use the usb to null modem cables as they might loose signal and turn the dreambox into a toaster.

janielsen
19-02-2010, 23:01
when my went down i used a usb to serial because my pc dont have serial
it toke 1 houre an my box is working fine
my pc runs windows vista

Ferret
19-02-2010, 23:13
I have an official dreambox 800, and I flashed the wrong image and I now see "Erro1: no ca found"

Is reverting to 1980's technology my only hope? I have computers running osx and windows 7 (so will Dreamup run in compatibility mode?) and can you actually buy serial PCI cards and null modem cables anymore??

I read on another forum that you can't even use the usb to null modem cables as they might loose signal and turn the dreambox into a toaster.

You certainly need to use a null modem cable which needs a serial port of some kind.

Make sure you also flash it with a patched image that matches your sims bl version.

Ferret

rye787
21-02-2010, 09:31
Thankyou Ferret and Janielson, I purchased a null modem cable and attached it to a PC and my Dreambox. Dreamup recognized my DM800 and uploaded the flash-loader. Then Dreamup stopped with the following message:

"upload completed, waiting for acknowledge.."

the "Flash" button in Dreamup is greyed out.

My DM800 still displays "Err01: No CA Found"

janielsen
21-02-2010, 11:02
what image thit u flash

rye787
21-02-2010, 11:05
Some further information, I was using the latest version of DreamUP and I tried with two different PCs, one with Windows 7 and the other with XP, same result. I also tried turning off the PC firewall, with the same result. As Dreamup recognized the DM800, I assume that the null modem cable is correct.

rye787
21-02-2010, 11:06
what image thit u flash

I couldnt flash the device, Dreamup stopped before the flash phase.

janielsen
21-02-2010, 11:12
an u didnt put on power to the dreambox until u have press connect in dreamup

rye787
21-02-2010, 11:57
an u didnt put on power to the dreambox until u have press connect in dreamup

I started Dreamup, clicked on connect, powered up my DM800, Dreamup recognized my DM800, Dreamup loaded the flash loader, Dreamup stopped with the "waiting for acknowledge" message

janielsen
21-02-2010, 12:14
what dreamup thit u use
i used the orginal from dream to do my

Ferret
21-02-2010, 16:43
I started Dreamup, clicked on connect, powered up my DM800, Dreamup recognized my DM800, Dreamup loaded the flash loader, Dreamup stopped with the "waiting for acknowledge" message

Try this method mate with the files from the link it will force the flash button to bacome active.

OK mate

Try this hacked DreamUP for clones

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=141826

To use

1. Connect you null cable to the 800 with no power supply connected.

2. Unpack the 2nd stage pack and go in to the folder named different method.

3. Start DreamUp and when it finds you 800 apply the power to the 800, ignore the error message you getting.

4. Now execute the enforcer.exe and press on enable.

You should now see the flash button and be able to select your image and flash it.

Ferret

rye787
22-02-2010, 08:28
My DM800 is now working!

Thankyou Ferret, I used dm800_repair file you included and that changed Dreamup so that the Flash button was activated. I did it that way as I do not have a clone.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

In future I will be more careful uploading images, especially ones that have "SIM201" contained in the filename!

janielsen
22-02-2010, 09:15
thats good :)

Ferret
22-02-2010, 10:46
My DM800 is now working!

Thankyou Ferret, I used dm800_repair file you included and that changed Dreamup so that the Flash button was activated. I did it that way as I do not have a clone.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

In future I will be more careful uploading images, especially ones that have "SIM201" contained in the filename!

That is good new my friend, but if you 800 is not a clone then you do not have to use patched images :confused:

Please to see you up and running though.

Ferret

ggorgg1
14-03-2010, 12:29
HI,
My problem is that DreamUp doesn't recognize my clone. The cable works as it can find my original 800. Any ideas how to fix it? Thanks

r-sixx
14-03-2010, 12:42
hi,

problem 1: error"no ca found"
....Anyway you have flashed with a unpatched image !!!
problem 2: i'm can't flashing new image:

use always DreamUp with a null cable, NOT over Network
You must try it again it will run, if fault comes again try it once again and use of course wright image.
(i use Flashwizard 6.3)
sometimes it needs more tries (4-5), you have wright image?

Use 9pin to 9pin female to female null modem cable.
Run DreamUp on Com1 or Com2. Click connect in dreamup. Plug the power cable into the box. Then choose flash and choose the img file you want to load.
10min and your done.
I don't use flash erase, but sometimes its better to use.

Use Image File (.img) or a (.nfi) file

Instructions:

Disconnect all cables from your dreambox, including the power
Connect the null modem cable to the dreambox and to your PC
Load Dreamup.exe
Click Connect
Connect the power and the bootloader should be copied to the box
The message should now say 'Box attached and Ready'
Click Flash on the right hand side and select the image to be flashed
Click Yes or Ya (depending on the version)
Note: If you're flashing a backup image, select NO.
The image should then be uploaded to the box
There will be a countdown timer at the bottom of the program
After the image is uploaded, it will be flashed to memory

Click OK and close down Dreamup
Power off the dreambox for 30 seconds then power up
If any errors appear, check all cables are connected properly and repeat the process but do not use the PC while it's running

I do not know why, but after using old version dreamup,now all ok
here is an old one try this Dream-UP 1.3.2.1

click (http://www.2shared.com/file/11707777/6f9f94bf/Dream-UP_1321.html)

r-sixx
14-03-2010, 12:48
may be works this also for you:

i used this one
Download - 2nd stage and force flash

instructions state:

Now for the second sollution
1) Connect broken dreambox DM600/DM800
2) Open dreamup, press connect.
3) When you see second loader error popup, just press ok.
4) Open: click (http://www.dreamboxsweden.com/index.php?part=menu3=eng1)
5) Drag DM800_repair in front of dreamup, and press dream multimedia logo.
6) Now press the greyed Flash button, and chose firmware.
7) The flash progress will probably hang, its OK.
8) Open dreamup again, connect the broken box, press connect.
9) If all went ok, you can now flash box again, (Use only serial
communication)

busman
14-03-2010, 16:14
HI,
My problem is that DreamUp doesn't recognize my clone. The cable works as it can find my original 800. Any ideas how to fix it? Thanks

use dreamup inside 2nd_stage_pack file should be able to get a connection to your dm , the file is in forum

Ferret
14-03-2010, 16:24
HI,

Hi mate use these Clone enforcer tools here

Instructions are included in the rar file.

If you need any guidence just let us know mate.

Ferret

ggorgg1
15-03-2010, 00:51
Thanks a lot guys for responding! I've allready tried the 2nd_stage_pack, and couldn't get i to work. Guess I'll try again tomorrow.
BTW, I got the Erro1 after trying to boot my clone with the Newnigma2 2.8.3 for original DM.

ostiin
05-04-2010, 09:00
I had that same message and will try this method
Thank you

Ferret
06-04-2010, 13:25
I had that same message and will try this method
Thank you

Just a thought lads no ca found is usually a incorrect bootloader if flashing with the correct version does not help check your sim card in the 800 is seated correctly.

Ferret

alalilo
22-06-2010, 23:32
I've got this problem and it worked for me

laskas
23-06-2010, 09:42
how you win this problem?

Brummie
23-06-2010, 09:53
you have to reflash with a secondstage bootloader that matches your sim using the patched version of dreamup with the enforcer.

what sim do you have......???

Ferret
23-06-2010, 09:53
how you win this problem?

You just need to flash a patched image with the correct boot loader and sim version.

laskas
23-06-2010, 10:51
i have sim 201, after put image DE 1.3.0, got error. Getting IP adress only after use patched Dreamup 1.3.3.4,and enforser (but get "File too big"), when via browser put corect bootlouder ,after image (tried bootlouder 69, 75) cant reboot via browser. When disconect from power, and power getting the same on Error.

P.S. use usb-com adapter, before put image to another dm800,all was ok. Maybe need try with desktop computer?
Thanks!

Ferret
23-06-2010, 22:27
Mate ive never experienced this file to big forum but ive read about it a few time.

Here some notes i have on a possible solution. I would try this with serial port though not a usb adapter.

connect dreambox to router
open dreamup
connect null modem
connect power to dreambox while holding silver power button till dreamup has fully loaded
find IP of box (i used dcc) mine ended up being a very strange 192.168.1.6
put this in dreamup
open enforcer
load image and flash

Hope this helps mate, as i say ive never tried this.

Ferret

juli13
23-06-2010, 22:33
Have you tried to bit down your sim card.

Erro1: no ca found is happened (in some cases)when simcard is bad connected, so force a little bit down your sim card and than try to boot your box.

vittee
20-07-2010, 05:14
Just a thought lads no ca found is usually a incorrect bootloader if flashing with the correct version does not help check your sim card in the 800 is seated correctly.

Ferret

how to check sim card in clone dm800?:D

vittee
20-07-2010, 05:31
I have same problem In my box befor flash update via browser
Second stage BUILD#76 but I confuse select file update in BILD#75 after reboot LCD display Error No CA found.I try connect used dreamup no success.Pls advidce me.

Ferret
20-07-2010, 08:10
I have same problem In my box befor flash update via browser
Second stage BUILD#76 but I confuse select file update in BILD#75 after reboot LCD display Error No CA found.I try connect used dreamup no success.Pls advidce me.

You have a sim2 card or Ferrari with the original bl76 you had.

Open up your 800 and look at the card Ferrari sims usually have this wrote in red on them. And sim2 will look like this

http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=527123&postcount=1

When you know which one you have then try flash a 76 image to it by browser if that wont work with DReamUP and a null modem cable

If you flash a sim2 image to a Ferrari sim you can damage the sim.

Ferret

juli13
20-07-2010, 10:23
Be carefull, flash with ssl 76 or 76a only if you have a sim 2.01!

Ferret
20-07-2010, 10:55
Some Ferrari image are now on ssl76

But yeah 76a is sim2 only.

Ferret

sunseeker2
20-07-2010, 11:06
I got a DM800 HD with SIM 2.01 from the used market, and I got the "no ca found" error message after trying to flash a PP image via the webinterface two days ago. I thus had to move on to the dreamup and null modem cable. Connection worked fine and I flashed the box with the "SatonlinesV5-dm800-13-05-2010-76" provided by tani1 in another tread. It worked fine for some minutes, but it crashed when I tried installing some plugins that I found interesting. Now, I am back to the "no ca found message" and currently flashing the box again with the same file. Hopefully, the image will run stabile if I do not try to install the plugins again is my thought. I do not know if this is a good idea really.

Any comments on this?

I also wonder how to determine which bl version was on the box when I had it, how to find out. Is it written somewhere or should it be read from the box BEFORE one moves on to flashing the device with new images and bl?

Any "recipe" :) for how to proceed here in order to have the best up-to-date DM800 HD up an running is appreciated. thanks

Ferret
20-07-2010, 11:36
No way of knowing what bl it had before you flashed the Satonlines image as when you flash the 800 the bootloader also get flashed so it would have changed.

With your 800 been a sim201 you can use a sim 2 image with the latest 76a bl .

All you need to do is as you did before mate flash with a sim2 image.

Ferret

alias1
20-07-2010, 14:59
I got a DM800 HD with SIM 2.01 from the used market, and I got the "no ca found" error message after trying to flash a PP image via the webinterface two days ago. I thus had to move on to the dreamup and null modem cable. Connection worked fine and I flashed the box with the "SatonlinesV5-dm800-13-05-2010-76" provided by tani1 in another tread. It worked fine for some minutes, but it crashed when I tried installing some plugins that I found interesting. Now, I am back to the "no ca found message" and currently flashing the box again with the same file. Hopefully, the image will run stabile if I do not try to install the plugins again is my thought. I do not know if this is a good idea really.

Any comments on this?

I also wonder how to determine which bl version was on the box when I had it, how to find out. Is it written somewhere or should it be read from the box BEFORE one moves on to flashing the device with new images and bl?

Any "recipe" :) for how to proceed here in order to have the best up-to-date DM800 HD up an running is appreciated. thanks
Run a stable image in flash I use latest dreamelite with SS76a.
Then run any of the newer images in USB.
These images in USB are original not modified.
Hope this helps

vittee
21-07-2010, 12:01
You have a sim2 card or Ferrari with the original bl76 you had.

Open up your 800 and look at the card Ferrari sims usually have this wrote in red on them. And sim2 will look like this

http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=527123&postcount=1

When you know which one you have then try flash a 76 image to it by browser if that wont work with DReamUP and a null modem cable

If you flash a sim2 image to a Ferrari sim you can damage the sim.

Ferret

many thak Ferret.the problem has been solved with flash a BL76 in this site.

juli13
21-07-2010, 15:23

Any comments on this?

The important think is that you have a sim 2.01, so you can flash your box with this image
http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=635971&postcount=33

It is dream elite with ssl 76a and is a very stable image. after doing this you can instal other original image in USb using mutiboot.

If you have other prob write again here.

roxy2642
19-11-2010, 20:54
dear bro

i tried all patched dreamup ,patched dream with enforcer. power button press. but nothing happening the moment i start the box it goes straight in error mode ca not found. only success i got is that with enforcer i could click the button flash and pic the image to flash. but selecting it start calculating sum... and nothing happens.

plz help help me

xmen
19-11-2010, 21:05
dear bro

i tried all patched dreamup ,patched dream with enforcer. power button press. but nothing happening the moment i start the box it goes straight in error mode ca not found. only success i got is that with enforcer i could click the button flash and pic the image to flash. but selecting it start calculating sum... and nothing happens.

plz help help me

do not have to press Power button,
1 you have to connect your dream with Seriall ,
2 Open the program and enable enforcer
3 dreamup open
4 avia your dream and wait for the flash button appears
5 look for your picture or upload only the Bl and see what goes ...

Ferret
19-11-2010, 21:26
dear bro

plz help help me

Hello mate

Try connecting both a network and a null cable and use the patched dreamup version by forhike.

In Dreamup choose your comp port and also tick the network box. In DreamUP fill in your PC's IP in local box then in remote IP box use the same rang as your PC uses but the end 2 digits should be 10

Example

Your PC IP 192.168.1.2

Box IP will be 192.168.1.10 as the 800 will default to this IP.

Now click connect on DreamUP and power on the 800 it will load the flash loader and show the box is in HTTP mode. The 800 screen should display a IP if this is done correctly.

Now start your browser and enter the IP in to it like in the example 192.168.1.10.

You should then see the normal webrowser flashing page, proceed to flash the image of your choice via browser as you normally would.

Ferret

roxy2642
19-11-2010, 21:33
with enforcer i can see flash button and can select the image to flash. But the problem is after selecting it shows the status as calculating sum then nothing happen it doesn't start flashing

roxy2642
19-11-2010, 21:45
Dear bro thanks for giving me helping hand. but nothing changed with new method suggested by. the main issue is that its not loading the flash loader and doesn't show even http mode on box or either on dmup
its still showing the same message on led "error ca not found"
how to get rid of this plz suggest

roxy2642
19-11-2010, 22:00
yes i tried DreamUP 1.3.3.4 ,DreamUP 1.3.3.2 ,DreamUP_patched_by_forhike_and_natas with repair as well as enforcer.

actually flashed Oozoon yesterday with bl76c. everything was fine in package management there were some upgrades available along with addon. out of them was second stage bootloader also (which i suppose shouldn't cause the problem) it asked me image upgrade also i said no and upgraded some 2-3 programms.

after the restart its coming as error no ca found

plz help

roxy2642
20-11-2010, 15:18
Dear mR Ferret

Tons of thanks to u. i followed u and got rid of this problem. main problem was my serial cable was dead.

so got new cable all well

thak u so much

Ferret
20-11-2010, 15:55
Dear mR Ferret

Tons of thanks to u. i followed u and got rid of this problem. main problem was my serial cable was dead.

so got new cable all well

thak u so much

Your welcome mate pleased you sorted it. :thum:

sombel
27-08-2011, 17:13
hi all
i have dreambox 800HDse clone sim2.1 and i didn't arrive to flash it again. The facade just display me " stop" "dhcp" but didn't show an IP. Then i tried to flash with the sunray-flashup sim2&4 et it's wrote me " upload complete;waiting for acknowledge"
please help me

Brummie
27-08-2011, 17:28
i have just had an Error No CA with my 800se and i flashed it with sunray dreamup insert your lead and select COM3 press on connect when it says now switch on. then turn the power on at the back make sure you tick the use network box aswell then click on flash.

Benkurd
27-08-2011, 17:30
hi all
i have dreambox 800HDse clone sim2.1 and i didn't arrive to flash it again. The facade just display me " stop" "dhcp" but didn't show an IP. Then i tried to flash with the sunray-flashup sim2&4 et it's wrote me " upload complete;waiting for acknowledge"
please help me

if above did not work give new IP to your box

alijam150
07-09-2011, 02:01
THank you i follow your instructions and it went back to life. i had a bad experience. that tthe dreamup will read the dm800 but it does not flash it in the first part. the problem was the cable. i bought a new and it was fixed. for some reason it reads the dreambox but it does not flash it

antoooon
08-09-2011, 19:17
Try this method mate with the files from the link it will force the flash button to bacome active.

OK mate

To use

3. Start DreamUp and when it finds you 800 apply the power to the 800, ignore the error message you getting.

You should now see the flash button and be able to select your image and flash it.

Ferret
I f*****g love you!!!!:D

Thank you:clapping:

flyingpig
13-09-2011, 16:52
Hi i have the same problem with ERR01 NO CA FOUND, after an accidental update of an oozoon image.
My issue is that my rs232 port on my dm800 clone was and is dead from the day i got it, so i guess i cannot repair the err01... with that.
Does anyone know if i can fix it through ethernet or jtag or usb or any other way except the rs232? :eek:

Thanks in advance

Ferret
13-09-2011, 17:04
Hi i have the same problem with ERR01 NO CA FOUND, after an accidental update of an oozoon image.
My issue is that my rs232 port on my dm800 clone was and is dead from the day i got it, so i guess i cannot repair the err01... with that.
Does anyone know if i can fix it through ethernet or jtag or usb or any other way except the rs232? :eek:

Thanks in advance

I dont thinks you can mate.

I would look into trying to repair the rs232 port take the mobo out of the 800 and look for dry joints etc

flyingpig
13-09-2011, 19:33
I dont thinks you can mate.

I would look into trying to repair the rs232 port take the mobo out of the 800 and look for dry joints etc

Man i have had this problem once 6 months ago and managed to get to STOP and ip, with unplugging and replugging the power multiple times while holding the stand by button on the screen. Then i could flash it through the browser.
I cant seem to remember the extact way i did it though. :mecry:

Ferret
13-09-2011, 20:00
Man i have had this problem once 6 months ago and managed to get to STOP and ip, with unplugging and replugging the power multiple times while holding the stand by button on the screen. Then i could flash it through the browser.
I cant seem to remember the extact way i did it though. :mecry:

Thats the method for flashing via browser mate as you say nothing to do with the rs232 port which you use a null modem cable on.

Benkurd
13-09-2011, 20:10

Thanks in advance

Take Ferret(s) advice mate :thum:
hope you going to sorted

flyingpig
13-09-2011, 20:43
Thats the method for flashing via browser mate as you say nothing to do with the rs232 port which you use a null modem cable on.

Yes i know but im stuck in ERR01 no ca found and cant enter the STOP ip mode. Its just goes there when i plug it in. I had succeeded though once in the past with the power plug trick i said before but no luck now!!:mecry::mecry::mecry:

I dont care to fix the faulty rs232 as long as i get to flash a working image.

Brummie
13-09-2011, 21:30
without the rs232 port working you might aswell throw it in the bin,because thats the only way you are going to fix it,are you sure you have a null modem cable and not a serial cable,a serial cable will not work it must be a null modem cable.

i would take ferrets advise and try fix the port.

flyingpig
13-09-2011, 21:36
without the rs232 port working you might aswell throw it in the bin,because thats the only way you are going to fix it,are you sure you have a null modem cable and not a serial cable,a serial cable will not work it must be a null modem cable.

i would take ferrets advise and try fix the port.

im sure its null ive tested it on another dreambox and works great

enbm
25-09-2011, 16:11
I have same problem, but ican't fix whit describe method. please help

limkkheng
26-09-2011, 09:47
Maybe you can try this tool:
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=212682

wikings1
26-09-2011, 16:16
i only opened the box and puched the sim card forward and back and then puched it in whit my finger and then everything worked no need to flash again.
the simvard wasent puched fully.
regards wikings1

avp3
30-09-2011, 12:35
You can use dreamup of "recover bad sectors" mode which is in the Extras menu. First flash a SSL82 with "use network" checking, then HTTP mode works, you can then use HTTP for flash a new IMG with high speed. I try it several times and it works.

john107
17-10-2011, 03:48

OK mate

To use

Ferret
Hi Ferret, I followed these instructions but it's still stuck on calculating checksum. I have a 2.01sim bl82 dm800 pro and just can't flash because of the no ca error.I know the i.p. addy it's 192.168.1.2 but it can't get the cure to work.Any ideas?

bertazwin
17-10-2011, 06:03
in many treads are the same information....:
flash without network/network-cable, only with rs232-cable and so you will be happy.
controll also your sim-card behind display., your sim-card is good connected/hard?

it can be, thats the last chance.
greetings

Ferret
17-10-2011, 09:30
Hi Ferret, I followed these instructions but it's still stuck on calculating checksum. I have a 2.01sim bl82 dm800 pro and just can't flash because of the no ca error.I know the i.p. addy it's 192.168.1.2 but it can't get the cure to work.Any ideas?

Connect a Ethernet and null cable to your 800 switch off the power

Start sunray flashup with network ticked on remote box ip give it a ip from your routers range like the one above.

Press connect and power on at the prompt.

Flashup should confirm your in HTTP mode, check the screen on your 800 it should show the IP you gave flashup in the remote box setting.

Use the IP from the 800 screen in your browser to flash the box.

john107
17-10-2011, 10:53
hi m8, I followed your instructions again and the ip. I give the box doesn't come up it just says error no ca found still.It doesn't say it's in http mode either....I have tried a few more times and now Im have the correct ip and it tries to connect but just says waiting to connect and eventually times out on me google says reload page later. I do actually have the serial mode message on the box and an ip though.I have changed to dreamup though to get it to do this ....ok - I used the i.p. to flash but after choosing a flash image it just says calculating checksum and it is stuck on that for a while now..

Ferret
17-10-2011, 11:46
[QUOTE=john107;840556 I do actually have the serial mode message on the box and an ip though.I have changed to dreamup though to get it to do this..[/QUOTE]

When it gave you the ip did you then try browser flashing ?

You should also be able to flash with the flash button on DreamUP

Just keep trying the above method it will connect right if your giving it a proper IP try another ip in the range say 192.168.1.20

john107
17-10-2011, 21:50
hiya m8,once I got the ip I tried about 8-9 times and every time it hung going for it. I tried a patched dreamup also and it wouldn't work even though I could actually "see" and input the ip.The way I eventually fixed it was to find an old hard drive ,format it, install xp, boot with it and install the programs to fix it and even then it would only connect via null modem - the error given was "cannot ping the ip."It took me about 80 mins to upload the image but IT WORKED.!!!!!
I must say a real big THANKS to you as you were a great help to me and having joined a few forums that you're on I know just how much work you put into helping people and without people like yourself this hobby of mine would be almost impossible.Hope you realise just how important and helpful you have been to so many of us.....THANK YOU .!!!!

tuanvu89pleiku
27-04-2012, 16:34
I still can not update fw for dm800.
I used DM800 Clone

Ferret
27-04-2012, 19:34
I still can not update fw for dm800.
I used DM800 Clone

Explain your exact situation and which sim your clone has.

gliseraldehit
11-06-2012, 17:51
thanks a lot. it is running perfectly.:thum:

OK mate

To use

Ferret

g_landboy
06-07-2012, 00:42
file is to big got this message after trying y flash it?????

Brummie
06-07-2012, 00:47
if you see serial mode on the front led and an IP put that ip into your url and flash it that way.

Mainz
06-07-2012, 01:15
Use RS232, which is located on the back panel on your reciver. Plug it in along the back of the computer and wait for a while until its detected.

g_landboy
06-07-2012, 08:31
nop it doesnt work,i tried even in diferent PC last time I had BH 133 than I put in BH 12 with Oe16 but mine is Oe15 once I had same issue i forgot but I think I fixed it when I upload second stage boot loader, for mpment I am at work I have to test it later but if U have any idea pls help

g_landboy
06-07-2012, 08:42
Brummie no there is no IP at box pannel, I tried pressing power button but there is no IP shown in Box, TX

g_landboy
08-07-2012, 09:57
I managed to install BH 133 ssl84 it was problem, with rss232 and PC but i have another issue how can I return BH0.12 ssl75 image, whenever I am installing it, it appears on display error no ca found www.7020....

Brummie
08-07-2012, 11:55
you need the need both cables connected nullmodem or usb cable if an 800se and network cable

g_landboy
08-07-2012, 14:58
yes yes I got internet cablel and rsr 232 connected and there is no problem with connection but I can not install it back image BH 0.12 ssl 75

lensid2
12-07-2012, 20:13
SUNRAY-FlashUP

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum