Version 0.9.5 Beta
* Completly rewritten. The PTS Plugin does not need to patch/change original
Enigma2 files or functions anymore so it should work with every image!
* Bugfix: Timeshift did not get started automaticly when leaving media-player
* If you have an older version of PTS installed, uninstall it before!!
Thx to Homey.
* Bugfix: Timeshift did not get restarted on EventChange all the time
* Changes: Improved jumping back to live TV when pressing STOP button
* Pressing Red-Button a long time, will open the Instand Record Menu
(at least when timeshifting; not working in Live TV yet)
* Added experimental Save-Timeshift Function to Instant Record Menu
* Removed "Show Debug-Popups" and "Disable InstantRecord Button"
from Settings Menu
Version 0.7 Beta
* Compatible with latest CVS / Engima. Tested with Gemini 3.3
and OozOOn CVS Image (feburar '08)
Version 0.9.8 Beta
* Changes: Enigma2 from 22 JAN 2010 or later is required since this version!
* Changes: You can set the maximum number of events now in your PTS
Settings and are not limited anymore to current event only!
But you can only save old events as record with the new function,
timeshifting through last x events will be possible next version!
* Changes: The last x events are now saved on your harddisk as
pts_timeshift.1, *.2, *.3 ect and can be used for records (and timeshifting
in next version)
* Changes: Save ****-Files which include Event-Info for each Event
* Changes: Added a new entry to InstantRecord Menu (Save Timeshift
There you can save the last x timeshift records permanently (See Screenshot)
* Changes: Optimized the SaveTimeshift Function for better performance
* Changes: Use Buttons from Skin_default in Setup menu and remove our
own to save space
* Changes: Removed PTS Setup Menu from Extenstion Menu
* Bugfix: The Instant Record Menu Hack did not get disabled when PTS
Plugin got disabled in settings.
* Bugfix: Timeshift sometimes gut restarted multiple times on Event Change
* Again: If you have PTS 0.9.3 or older installed, uninstall it before!!
Version 0.9.9 Beta
Changes: Multilanguage Support for other languages
Changes: Deleting finished Timeshift-Records from Buffer on Zap is optional now
Changes: Performance Improvements by deleting old timeshift files in background.
Changes: Timeshifts always got saved in /hdd/movie. Now it uses the "Default-Movie-Path" from your E2 Settings.
Bugfix: No Error Message was shown when saving timeshift file failed because creating hardlink failed
Again: If you have PTS 0.9.3 or older installed, uninstall it before!!
* Bugfix: When timeshift was paused and we pressed STOP Button,
SlowMo got activated instead going back to LiveTV.
* Bugfix: STOP/TV Button was blocked for other plugins when in LiveTV.
* Bugfix: STOP/TV Button could not get used in RADIO Mode anymore.
* Bugfix: Don't crash anymore when using older images that don't have
the "switchToLive" change inside enigma2 yet.
* Bugfix: Don't crash anymore when saving timeshift file as record via
hardlink failed. Show Error Popup instead ...
* Bugfix: Fixed sometimes broken NumberZap Function.
* Changes: Removed Image check because it basicly should work on
all images now.
Version 1.0.0 RC2
* Changes: Use timeshift starttime in *.**** file instead event starttime.
* Changes: Small Performance improvement when starting timeshift to avoid spinner.
* Changes: Some changes to setup menu to use Setup Screen from Users Skin.
* Changes: Timeshift-Settings also available now in Menu -> System -> Settings
* Changes: Frontpanel LED will blink while timeshift gets saved as movie in background
* Changes: When saving the timeshift file as movie via hardlink failed (like when timeshifting on USB-Stick and trying to save movie on HDD), we try to copy the file instead in background. This is optional and can get enabled in Settings
Version 1.0.0 RC3
* Changes: The Play/Pause/Seek Icon now gets hidden automaticly when InfoBar is already hidden.
* Changes: Timeshift-Save Popup also opens on History-, Number- and Channellist Buttons when current event marked to save at end of event.
* Bugfix: Trying to activate FrontPanel-LED on DM7025 caused Crash
* Changes: German Language File updated
* Changes: The Play 00:00 Icon now gets hidden automaticly when
InfoBar is already hidden and we seeked forward to LiveTV.
* Changes: Timeshift-Save Popup also opens when trying to switch to
Radio-Mode when current event marked to save at end of event.
* Changes: Take care of Timeshift-Records when restarting Timeshift
because maximum timeshift length reached.
* Bugfix: Trying to activate FrontPanel-LED on DM7025 still caused Crash
Version 1.0.0 RC5
* Bugfix: Wrong MetaInfo-File got transfered when copying timeshift to another device.
* Changes: On first start we check now if timeshift-path exists and show error-popup when path not exists.
* Changes: Sort list of Timeshift Records in Instant Record Menu.
* Changes: The Playstate Icon can now get replaced by a PTS Infobar
(experimental; must get enabled in Settings).
* Changes: Use ASCII/DOS compatible filenames for permanent records
when enabled in E2 Settings.
* Changes: Merge PTS and Instant Record files later (experimental; must get
enabled in Settings).
* Changes: Continue Recording current event for x more Minutes (E2
margin-time after record)
Version 1.0.0 RC7
Changes: Changes to PTS Infobar for better performance.
Changes: Use alphabetical and not numeric sort function for timeshift recordlist in InstantRecord Menu.
* Changes: You can now easily jump with LEFT/RIGHT and OK Buttons
in the PTS-Infobar while timeshifting.
* Changes: You can also use the < 0 > Buttons now to jump to
start/middle/end of timehift, when PTS-Infobar enabled.
* Changes: Try to clean timeshift buffer and it restart timeshift if it
could not get started on event-change.
* Changes: Disable Timeshift Length-Check in Standby.
* Changes: Don't show "Timeshift not possible" Popup in some cases.
* Bugfix: Fixed possible BlueScreen in RC8 when pressing pause button
before timeshift got activated.
Version 1.0.0 RC10
* Changes: With Enigma2 from 3th March 2010 or later it's possible now to timeshift through all recorded timeshift-events.
* Changes: Temporary removed the option to disable "Clean TS Buffer on Zap"
Permanent TimeShift for DM7025 / DM500HD / DM800 / DM8000 - v1.0 RC11
Version 1.0.0 RC11
Fixed Timeshift getting started in standby in some cases.
Fixed Timeshift-Length-Check executed in standby or while watching a movie.
Fixed possible BlueScreen when cleaning timeshift-buffer failed because of ReadOnly or Damaged Filesystem.
Fixed Frontpanel LED did not stop blinking when saving Movie permanently on HDD failed for whatever reason.
Fixed sometimes some events/movies are skipped while playing them.
Fixed Timeshift Start-Delay was also used on event change on not only after zap.
Fixed Timeshift sometimes get started before Start-Delay Time was over when zapping to fast.
Added Genuine Check to make sure this plugin can only get executed on original dreamboxes.
Added an option to settings to disable PTS automaticly while a record is running (timer or instant).
Added an Free-Disk-Space Check to check if there is enough space available to save a timeshift-file permanently.
Added Italian Translation files (Thx Spaeleus).
Removed option from settings to merge records later. It's always enabled by default now.
Temporary disabled the option to restart timeshift automaticly when no more space left. Didn't work well; it will get fixed soon.
* Fixed Shift+Radio = InstantRecord Button not working anymore on DM800.
* Fixed Timeshift getting activated on channel-zap again when record is
* Added Polish-Translation files (Thx Maciek).
Permanent TimeShift for DM7025 / DM500HD / DM800 / DM8000 - v1.0 RC14
* Fixed Merge-Records function sometimes not merging records successfully.
* Fixed "pts_merge" tag not getting removed from **** files when merging failed.
* Merge records directly after record ended and not waiting 2 minutes anymore.
* Fixed event starttime was used for filenames when saving timeshift as movie permanently, instead timeshift-starttime.
* Fixed possible BlueScreen when trying to clean timeshift-folder on a damaged filesystem or readonly device.
* Not switching back to LiveTV anymore when stopping timeshift because a record started.
Permanent TimeShift for DM7025 / DM500HD / DM800 / DM8000 - v1.0 RC15
Version 1.0.0 RC15
* Changes: Use Enigma2 Job-Manager for copying and merging timeshift files.
* Changes: Start merging files immediately after timeshift got copied to other device.
* Fixed Timeshift still got activated when leaving standby mode while timer-record is running, even if it's disabled in settings.
* Fixed Timeshift still got activated when starting InstantRecord within first few seconds after zap, even if it's disabled in settings.
* Added Russian-Translation files (Thx paul07).
Version 1.0.0 RC16
Changes: Updated german language file.
Changes: Show Event Starttime in list of old timeshift-records.
Changes: Take care of new options from E2 to change format of filenames (short/long/standard) when saving timeshift as movie.
Fixed function to disable timeshift when record started not working anymore.
Version 1.0.0 RC17
* Changes: Show Eventname in PTS InfoBar while timeshifting in older events.
* Fixed SeekPointer in PTS-InfoBar got reset on EventChange.
* Fixed Timeshift got disabled on ZAP Timers instead Record-Timers only.
* Fixed Timeshift got activated again on multiple overlapping timers when first event is over.
Version 1.0.0 RC18
* Changes: Show Current-Position instead Remaining-Time on left side in PTS InfoBar
* Changes: Red Marker in PTS infobar is now set automaticly to current play position
* Changes: When pressing PAUSE before PTS got activated, we enable PTS instead normal Timeshift Function of E2
* Fixed Timeshift got activated when record started directly on Enigma2 start, even if it should stop during recording.
* Fixed FrontPanel-LED stopped blinking between copy and merge process
Permanent TimeShift for DM7025 / DM500HD / DM800 / DM8000 - v1.0 RC19
Version 1.0.0 RC19
* Changes: Reduced Info Popups when saving timeshift as movie
* Changes: Don't try to activate FrontPanel LEDs on Boxes without LEDs
* Changes: Save Timeshift when zapped away instead showing "Oooops" Message
* Changes: Optimized Enigma2 Shutdown/Restart Function to take care of running timeshift-records
* Changes: Experimental Permanent-Recording Hack (needs to get activated manually in plugin.py file; Line 1437)
* Bugfix: Remove Linebreaks in event-infos of **** files to avoid damaged **** files
* Bugfix: Fixed possible bluescreen when disabling permanent-timeshift while timeshifting with PTS-Infobar
Version 1.0.0 RC20
* Bugfix: Fixed possible BlueScreen in Merge-Function if *.ts file does not exist
* Bugfix: Fixed activating FrontPanel LED while saving timeshift caused crash on DM8000
* Changes: Add "autosaved" Tag to metafile in experimental permanent-recording hack
Version 1.0.0 RC21
* Changes: Show Progress and Eventname in copy and merge Tasks.
* Bugfix: Merge-Process started even if there is a timer-record running
* Bugfix: Fixed FrontPanel LED on DM8000 was not blinking while copy/merge process is running
* Bugfix: Records did get messed up when running multiple copy and merge processes at the same time.
Version 1.0.0 RC22
* Changes: Create *.ap and *.sc Files when saving timeshift as movie for smoother seeking when watching movie.
* Bugfix: Merging Records failed when Eventname contains ' Character in its name.
* Bugfix: Merging Records failed when Instant-Record path differs from default-movie path.
* Bugfix: Merging Records failed when Instant-Record started within the same minute like timeshift record started.
* Bugfix: Useless Error-Popup sometimes showing up when Box restarted after a Boxcrash.
* Bugfix: Could not jump with < 0 > Buttons while timeshifting with PTS-Infobar when current event marked to save.
Version 1.0.0 RC23
# Changes: Create and save *.eit Files when saving timeshift as movie.
# Changes: Show Eventname in TaskManager when creating *.AP and *.SC Files.
# Changes: Show Option to enable permanent-recording in Settings menu, when HouseKeeping Plugin is installed.
# Bugfix: Copying Records failed when trying to copy multiple timeshift records at the same time.
Version 1.0.0 RC24
* Changes: When clicking on "Save current timeshift event as movie" it will save the movie you are currently watching.
* Changes: Timeshift-Save Popup also opens when trying to switch to Standby-Mode when current event marked to save.
* Changes: Use E2 Notification-System for Info- and Error-Popups.
* Changes: Delete *.ts files after merge process when no records are running anymore.
* Changes: Updated Polish Translation Files
* Changes: Added Slovak Translation Files
* Bugfix: Fixed possible error when creating EIT Files.
* Bugfix: Delete *.sc file too after merge process.
* Bugfix: Don't start shutdown timer in shutdown-popup when still saving timeshift as movie.
* Bugfix: Merging-Records-Failed Message on starting instant-record when event-endtime is before current time.
Permanent TimeShift for DM 7025-500HD-800-8000
If you have this plugin installed, automatically TimeShift is run each station or program changes. It is always recorded the currently running the event so you can always press the pause or rewind button, without having to shift manually via enable 'Yellow Button' must. How many events / films are recorded up to a station, you can set it in the settings.
In addition, you have the option of last x events that ran on the station, later to save even more as a permanent record, even if the show is over or is currently, you can then permanently save from start to finish as host. This simply go to the Instant Record Menu (REC button or SHIFT "RADIO), where the menu item" save time shift recording "option and select the desired movie to save there.
The Timeshifter works ansich enigma2 as well, you can stop at any time the pause / yellow button or press the Spultasten / Blue / Red. The pressure of the Stop / TV button any time you come back to LiveTV. While her most timeshifter since you can use the <> buttons not zapping away, you have to be in LiveTV mode, or stop zapping away from the station list.
So, you guys have a real-permanent shift, as you perhaps know of other receivers here and any time you can rewind or pause button, without first manually activated timeshift.
You can also disable this plugin at all times, then the original time shift function of Enigma2 is active again!
Timeshift Settings Menu:
Menu »System» Settings »Settings Timeshift
There you will find some options for the PTS plugin, which I once again me explain:
* Permanent timeshift Enable
With this you can enable or disable the plug-PTS. If you have activated it is now avaiable at each station or program automatically change the time shift function is activated. If you disable the PTS plug-in here, you have to work then the original Enigma shift.
* Permanent timeshift Max Events
Here you can set how many events (films) on the current channel is recorded. Should you have here for example have set to 5, always are the last 5 movies stored on this channel and this then you can always save as host to or TimeShift. Should then start the 6th movie, the oldest image is deleted ..
* Permanent timeshift Max Length
Here you can set how many minutes a timeshift recording can be up to each event. This should be set very high and really only serves as a safety measure, lest the hard drive will be completely full. Max Length should be reached, the time shift recording is restarted and started a new event. So make her the space you have enough for "Events * MaxLength.
* Permanent timeshift Start Delay
The "Start delay" you can set how many seconds for station or program changes should begin with the time shift recording. So you also have time to zap the zapping and this unnecessarily makes slower when ready to record a shift starts, I would you recommend a value of about 10s. Then, after you have gezapped 10s, started the timeshift recording.
* Timeshift Save Action on zap
Should you wish to have the Instant Record menu, the "current event timeshift" marked for acceptance and zapping away before the end of the event, so here you can set what to do with the incomplete shift recording.
There is a choice here:
- "Ask User" Then comes a popup which asks you what to do
- "Save and stop": Then, the current recording saved to date
- Save and record ": Then, the current record stores to date and then automatically start recording Instant Record
- "Do not save": Then, the recording will not be saved and you just zap away (although you have previously indicated their wish to save it!).
* Stop time shift while recording?
If that request is activated automatically disable timeshift once started on the transmitter to her just watching a recording (timer or instant record) is. This saves resources because not run 2 images simultaneously (timeshift and timer), and is particularly interesting for DM800 boxes that are so overwhelmed sometimes make 2 simultaneous HD recordings and the recording is broken (pixels Matsche)
* Show Infobar PTS while timeshifting?
If that request is enabled, the normal Play / Pause / Stop icon on the TV replaced by another display where you can see, for example, a progress bar and comfortable> with the <button to jump back and forth can.
Version 1.0.0 RC25
* Changes: Zap / Number buttons are blocked for 2-3 seconds when switching from back to timeshift live TV
* Bug fix: Fixed compatibility problems with CCcam Info Plugin (and maybe others)
* Bugfix: Fix for Small Skin PTS Infobar when movie-length was more then 100 minutes.
* Bugfix: Message "record still running" showed up when trying to shutdown box and canceled timeshift-save action before.
Version 1.0.0 Final
If you have installed this plugin is automatically activated each TimeShift channels or broadcast change. It is always recorded the current ongoing event so that you can always press the pause or rewind button, without having to manually activate timeshift via the "yellow press" must. How many events / movies are recorded on more than one transmitter, can it in the settings.
In addition, you have the option of the last x events that ran on the station, later to save even more as a permanent record, even if the show is over or just running, you can then permanently save from beginning to end a recording. To simply call the Instant Record menu (REC button or SHIFT »RADIO), where the menu item" save timeshift recording "option and select the desired movie to the store there.
The timeshifting works ansich enigma2 also like, you can stop at any time to pause / yellow push button or the Spultasten / blue / red. Due to the pressure of the Stop / TV button at any time you come back to LiveTV. While on their timeshifting since you can use the <> buttons do not zap, you have to be in LiveTV mode, or stop zapping through the channels list.
So, you guys have a real Permanent timeshift, as you might know of other receivers and forth any time you can rewind or pause button, without having previously manually activate timeshift.
You can also disable this plugin at all times, then the original function of time shift Enigma2 is active again!
Timeshift Settings menu:
Menu »System» Settings »Settings time shift
There you will find some options for the PTS plugin, which I once again want to explain briefly here:
Permanent timeshift Enable
With this you can enable or disable the plug-PTS. If you have activated it is now avaiable at any station or program change automatically the time shift function is activated. If you disable this plugin, the PTS, you have the original Enigma Timeshift function again.
Permanent timeshift Max Events
Here you can set how many events (films) on the current station will be recorded. Should you for example here Have set 5 so always the last 5 movies stored on this channel and this then you can always save a recording or timeshifting there. Should then start the 6th movie, is the oldest image is deleted ..
Permanent timeshift Max Length
Here you can adjust how long a timeshift recording can be up to each event. This should be set very high and only serves as a safety measure so that the disk is not made completely full. Max Length should be reached, the shift will be restarted and started recording a new event. So make that you have enough space on the disk for you "events * MaxLength".
Permanent timeshift Delay Start
The "Start delay" you can set how many seconds for station or program change is to start with the timeshift recording. So you also have time to zap the zap and this unnecessarily slows down when ready to record a shift starts, I would recommend you enter a value of about 10s. Then, after you've gezapped 10s, started the timeshift recording.
Save time shift action on zap
Should you wish to have the Instant Record menu, the "current time shift event" marked the recording and zap before the end of the event so you can set here what to do with the incomplete shift recording.
The choices are here:
- "Ask User" Then comes a popup that asks you what to do
- "Save and Stop" Then save the current recording to date
- "Save and record": Then, save the current recording to date, and then automatically start recording an instant record
- "Do not save": Then the recording will not be saved and you just zap away (although you have previously indicated their wish to save it!).
Stop timeshift while recording?
If this is activated you timeshift automatically disable when launched on the channel you just watched a recording (timer or instant record) is. This saves resources because not run 2 shots at the same time (timer and time shift) and is particularly interesting for DM800 boxes that are so overwhelmed sometimes turn 2 HD footage simultaneously and the recording is broken (pixels Matsche)
Show PTS infobar while timeshifting?
If you activate this the normal Play / Pause / Stop icon on the TV display is replaced by another where you can see, for example, a progressive display, and also comfortable with the> <buttons to jump back and forth can.
Last but not least:
Feedback, bug reports, requests and criticism are of course welcome!
Thanks again to mine and Ghost Good for your help!
Workaround for Enigma2 3:20 Release Bug in new Erase Function killing hardlinks.
Added% Progress to Create Binary Files AP & SC for E2 Task Manager to view progress of running task.
Thanks Homey [GER]