Status
Not open for further replies.

elgeneral

Registered
PKT mod 7.5.1 Tideglo rev 0.7.5

version: USB / SATA

Changes Tideglo

release 0.7.5
- Added possibility to search channels by channel name's first letter, just press the remote button with the letter in the channel list
- Fixed a bug on input box for remote controller keys
- Added nc
- Fixed some new memory leak bugs on drivers side
- Enigma2 cvs updated 15/12/2009 (do not ask me all the change log, it's too big)
- Added working subtitles remote button on live TV
- Second recording should now be fine when starting playback while recording another and are active
- Timeshift (record or playback) should be more stable
- VCR Scart connector now supports input signal, so you can connect other devices to the box and see the TV signal automatically when cuberevo is in standby or in deep-standby
- Fixed WSS over 4:3 Scart connector, do not forget to set it in the A / V Configuration menu (let me know if it works good with TVs)
- Updated to python 2.6
- Added possibility to set fan to the menu (check CuberevoVFD in the plugin menu)
- Added possibility to set brightness to the menu (check CuberevoVFD in the plugin menu)
- Added possibility to set clock in standby to the menu (check CuberevoVFD in the plugin menu)
- Added possibility to set led to the menu (check CuberevoVFD in the plugin menu)
- Added possibility to set scroll mode for channels name in the VFD to the menu (check CuberevoVFD in the plugin menu)
- Updated skin DreamTV-HD (IMHO now is a little bit cooler)
- Fixed some bugs VFD icons showing, more need to be added
- Fixed DVB subtitles where they were not allowed over some channels (like Universal Channel with Romanian subtitles, TotalTV and so on: a new report if it works good)
- Fixed a bug were Enigma2 does not decode teletext PIDs on some channels (like Mega, Star, ANT1 in package Netmed: report if now it works good)
- Udpated Webinterface to last cvs 23/12/2009
- Fixed seeking from current position in avi
- Fixed user audio delay in seeking
- Enable seeking in MP4 files

Enjoy it! Tideglo

Changes in PKT

- All of our skins in the end work well (allienHD, balckGlassHD & infinityHD) - I hope
- Solved the problem with a slow change channels and free scroll the channel list
- Solved the problem of "wywalaniem the" Media Player
- Added information bar in Media Player
- Added Manager Software for archiving your own data
- Other changes in skinach but I do not remember what
- Improved time synchronization with NTP server (default)
- For advanced users: added ability to start at boot Enigmy2, an external script from pendriv'a (sdb1) znajdującegosię in the root directory under the name of: start, for example, to automatically restore some data, or make automatic archiving, or whatever you want.

WARNING! This is the version 0.7.5 rev Tideglo so all the shortcomings that version will be in this too (read audio dropouts, etc.)

Polish Kathi Team

Download

Status
Not open for further replies.