Problem with Optibox TSCXPVR chanel list and Dr. Edit

AmbaCamba

Registered
DR.EDIT 1.08

New version of DR.EDIT 1:08 bugfix DTT transponder (bandwidth)

Hi,:)

For some time I was trying to find correct version of channel editor for Optibox TSCXPVR. After searching on various forums I find out that there are no good versions of Dr.Edit. Everybody reports the same problem (loosing correct polarization info after list is loaded to receiver via USB). Up to version 1.17.80. Dr.Edith is able to read list produced by receiver, list produced by version 1.17.85 is unreadable by Dr.Edith. Can anybody provide the structure of FDU file so maybe converter adjuster can be made. Thanks in advance
:clapping:

sdodo

Registered
Hi,:)

For some time I was trying to find correct version of channel editor for Optibox TSCXPVR. After searching on various forums I find out that there are no good versions of Dr.Edit. Everybody reports the same problem (loosing correct polarization info after list is loaded to receiver via USB). Up to version 1.17.80. Dr.Edith is able to read list produced by receiver, list produced by version 1.17.85 is unreadable by Dr.Edith. Can anybody provide the structure of FDU file so maybe converter adjuster can be made. Thanks in advance
:clapping:

lots of problem for me with setting on TSCX !!

use the seteditFDU that you can find here
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=112977

it is a demo version and allows you to make 20 action each time and then reopen it.