Mr. Diaco sayed that, we will add 3 satellites for space sharing and are :
NSS6 , Express AM22 , YAMAL
Include the old sharing satellites
Eutelsat W6 , Intelsat 1002

The receivers support this server are:
Y4 , Y5 , HiTech Z2 , Dreamer 900
they will work with these satellites by new versions not available now

Y4 will be vaild for 6 or 7 monthes
my micro box is always down after a few hrs then i give same s/w then restart do some one have a soliutionfor this problem please:confused:

raydncn

Registered
Hi everyone and good evening, at the moment I am using a small white box with 4 led lights on it thats called a dongle and is compatable with the echostar 2300, software used is the twin protocol. It clears only irdeto encrypted chs. My question is, is there anyone who knows what type it is or whats the name given to it, and if there's any new software for it recently.

hailey

Registered
down after few hrs

Hi everyone and good evening, at the moment I am using a small white box with 4 led lights on it thats called a dongle and is compatable with the echostar 2300, software used is the twin protocol. It clears only irdeto encrypted chs. My question is, is there anyone who knows what type it is or whats the name given to it, and if there's any new software for it recently.
somebody have this problem :mecry:when i gave the s/w again start working few hrs then down again somebody help pls:clapping: