DONGLE (Update &Software & Chat)

ABI.M

Registered
Hello abi.M
I checked everything...
i dont have the signal meter directly in the microbox:
It shows me only V1.21 /L1.08
is this correct?
I checked the signal with another reciver and adjusted the dish again. It says signal 83.
The green LED is never on...
Am i right, that it is supposed to get be on, when the microbox is working?
THX,
ro

hello new sofwtare does not shows any green light nd sighnal this works directly from w3 nd w6 satellites by software nd u can use by any twinprotocol reciver

fadiiii

Registered
is there a Plugin for PC DVB Card to connect the microbox dongle with PC and watch all channels not only on nilesat but also on hotbird and all satellites
Thank you all..........

tourekunda

Registered
Will microbox be used with Hotbird 13E. is there any plans to include Hotbird 13E to the working satellite W3 and W6.

Toure:clapping:

nuclear-war

Registered
The microbox are currentlly on NSS6 W3 W6 i heard that they are now testing sharing on 13E u can test thim use the software that have 6 sats to test

best wishes

raul7

Super VIP
by moresat

News coming soon:

- The Abra team is working hard to enlarge the offer in the device. Be prepared for some surprise added in the near future. The support will not only continue but become even better as always.

- Be prepared for very nice surprises for owners of ALI 3329E double tuner boxes as they will find those boxes very attractive soon ;).

- We are working the final details of a new box (MoreBox). The users will then understand the use of the new protocol supported for the RS232..... who wants a "Micro" when you can get a "Mini" :).

deporte

Registered
Cleaner Flash for DONGLE Y4 to Solution all wrong and problem....:thum:

thx to zrezarsat...:clapping:

Last edited:

toucanocean

Registered
not stable many freezing screens microbox w3 twin protocol

opens s..,,view,sex on....,satisf.,n...a,orbit,showt,art

thats all ?????

manzoorwatch

Registered
CAN ANYONE TELL HOW TO UPGRADE DONGLE MICROBOX

CAN ANYONE TELL HOW TO UPGRADE DONGLE MICROBOX AND WHERE CAN I GET LODER AND SOFTWARE

zOne

Registered
upgrading microbox :

-connect the rS232 cable to microbox
-aplly the Do-UPV1.04_C1_NN loader =>(software is included with the loader)
-click on start then power on the microbox and wait until upgrading reaches 90% and microbox restarts
-disconnect the power again and connect it back
-press the red button to factory default and select YES
-press OK and select the protocol to TWIN
-finally connect microbox with your receiver and set your receiver as (menu+system setup+ serial port use to Twin Protocol)
-EnJoY watching

microbox software + LOADER (software is included with the loader)

Last edited: