DONGLE (Update &Software & Chat)

Girinum

Registered
well Hi first

second - same here i download new soft otaman with cabl lnb on after finish install i turn off the micro and make on again
and i did in red ( factory rest) and waittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt,................ untill now nothing happen no green light ( even if i press green bottom) no new version on screen still show 4 link only
[menu] [exit] [audio][power] ,...... no [micro] showing untill nowwwwwww any HELP Please do i install wrong ??!!

ABI.M

Registered
Microp_V1.2_action.zip

SHRING IS OKKKKKKKK

!!!!!!
منتديات اكشن ام بي سي
===================================
1. How to update the Microbox ????
PC update tool: DO-UP-V1.1.exe
1.1.1 Switch OFF the power supply of the Microbox;
1.1.2 Connect the Microbox and PC with twist RS232 cable (PIN2-->PIN3, PIN3-->PIN2, PIN5-->PIN5);
1.1.3 Open "Do-UP-V1.1.exe" and select the COM port, Click "Start" button;
1.1.4 Switch ON the power supply of the Microbox;
1.1.5 Waiting update ......
1.1.6 Restart the Microbox.

2. OTA Downloading New Software
2.1 Connect Hotbird signal cable and bootup microbox then enter menu to set Diseqc port if necessary;
2.2 Wait for downloading new software. If the Green Signal LED blink don't power off microbox !!!! After wait for about 5 minutes it will auto reboot.
( Microbox's OSD is hacked )​

http://starcomsw.com/PROGRAMS/micro/Microp_V1.2_OTAMAN.rar

mussi

Registered
microbox dongle is dead not waist your time changer the receiver dreamerdr900 w6 result is ok

ABI.M

Registered
HI THOSE WHO HAS INSTALED NEW VERSION OF MICROBOX THEY CANT INSTAL OLD UPDATE SO WAIT UR MICROBOX WILL BE UPDATE AUTOMATICALY VIA SATELLITE

solat

Registered
This onwards Dump inconclusive information software and new software will be complete only with Version 1.2

suny_skt008

Registered
News abot micro box......
Brothers Welcome We have the knowledge and all

Nbde first thing he made in the SAT-Arab Forum

Brothers Algalin Nwsv what stopped us was that our Almikropeix

Brothers Algalin we can get this body and in collaboration with the gaffer of the company will be hidden Name
This company has been supported for this device and hidden in order to follow up on this a long technical trial

Algalin of my brothers about a month the company will monopolize the techniques and in agreement with us

And what the outcome of that monster success on the small square Alchernq

We have Sowicuarat down and experience across the satellite and we have succeeded in
In these days we have a new Sowicoar down and many of the changes in the f *** Mistoa Alhardo Mistoa bot
And we will be experimenting on Bdaita 22 Joan 2009 will be a pilot, to the extent of the last month
After meeting with members of the administration have decided to begin formal broadcasting from the beginning of the month Joilia and will be supported by us
And promise that he would never stop to a full year after
As you, my brothers Algalev artists Batmarna We ask you for your patience and we

Our entire team of supervisors and with the sincere thanks and words of respect
This news alone on the SAT and the Arabs will not find on any other forum
Secretariat of the transferee...........Suny