Positioner

pippatron

Registered
Just wondering if anybody using disec successfully. and if so with which positioner, as i am having nightmares moving my dish using superjack vbox2. My arion 9400 moves it flawlesly, As for my ipbox it is a complete wast of time, are there still bugs with disec. I cannot use usals as i am using a silent gold jack arm. I was just wondering if i changed my positioner to a Clarke-Tech GBOX V4000 would it work any better. It makes no difference as to which image i use i have tried them all.

catseye

Registered
I use a Vbox/Gbox postitioner which i paid about £39 a couple of years ago

Never had any problems with it as a positioner bought it to replace a Pace 508IP & its dead easy to set up

It works with Cuberevo using NLB image but u cant store positions at users choice, box does it automatically

DGS are aware of this & hopefully this feature will be implemented soon

On sifteam enigma 2 you can set up the positioner in same way as a DMM machine but i havent tried it so cant confirm its fully working yet

frostie

Registered
Hi,

According to the supplier of my IPBox, the only V Box which does not work 100% is the Jaeger Superjack V Box. I am using the Technomate V Box with no problems.