Enigma definition

dorosk

Registered
what is Engima ?

Enigma is a Greek word that means riddle.
So if you manage to solve it you can have a your reword.:D

Further to the above is an alternative operating system (image) for the receiver which will end up to be much better than the original ones.

arashkhaan

Registered
Enigma is a Greek word that means riddle.
So if you manage to solve it you can have a your reword.:D

Further to the above is an alternative operating system (image) for the receiver which will end up to be much better than the original ones.

Thanks, where can I find some written file to learn about engima more ? I like to know about it why most people want engima !!

telewestTUM

Registered
why is that ? what do you mean ?

he doesn't have a clue what he's on about. Enigma2 is currently at beta stage at the moment on the CubeRevo.

He seems in a bit of a strop with himself because his CubeRevo isnt fully functional as a card sharing box

So he likes to have a cry about it.

Maybe you shouldnt buy a box that is currently in its infancy for development if this is how your going to act

Could you enlighten us Rage99 or should i say simlive- or realslimshady? Man of many names and scams!

Bro1

Registered
Enigma = Never gonna work on CubeRevo

mmmmm must be something you are doing wrong then,it isnt working to bad on mine thanks to the developers hobbyists and all who work on it,i say never slag it of unless you can do better yourself :thum: