18-01-2009, 09:09
How To Reflash the box without acess to MENU -> EMERGENCY FLASH

vegeku90
18-01-2009, 09:13
How To Update software

elgeneral
19-01-2009, 13:06
HDD in the AzBox Elite

The elite has no Axbox SATA connector on the board, but if an IDE port with a DOM (DiskOnChip Flash Module IDE) connector.

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/354/68067549ld8.png
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/3633/77318563wi3.png
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8830/85996093cc6.png
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/1673/92533754ta2.png

As you can see, you can boot from a disk.

k@lkov
22-01-2009, 02:51
FTP, SSH Instructions
For the beginning You need to know that AzBox HD use secure FTP protocol,
so u always use to connect by ftp on port 22. !!!!!!!!!!!And not port 21 like
other receivers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Example in FilleZilla You put this:
Host: IP address of Receiver Username: root Password: azbox Port: 22

For SSH access to AzBox HD You can use free Putty client which i added
in attachment of this post.

For example:
In field Host Name ( or IP address ) : Here enter IP address of Receiver

And click on Open, soon it will be prompted to enter Username
( Username is root ), and after that Password ( Password is azbox ).

How to activate or deactivate wanted EMU
As you know that on Your AzBox HD You can install and use several emu.
This tutorial will help You to activate and deactivate EMUs.

Go in Menu ---> Plugi-In ---> OpenXCAS Setup choose Activation and
Priority Settings, now click on Blue button on Your Remote Controll and
in front of name of EMU you will se # which means that emu is disabled,
and if there is no # that emu is activated.So if u put # in front of Incubus
and Gcam, only one activated EMU will be MultiCAS, then press Yellow
button on remote controller to Start/Restart EMU and that is all.

How To Reflash the box without acess to MENU -> EMERGENCY FLASH
This procedure should be used ONLY in case that was not possible
acess to Menu.
1) Download a new firmware from the Azbox web site.
(Format of software should be patch.bin)
2) Copy the firmware file to your USB memory stick.
3) Insert the USB memory stick into the USB port of the digital receiver.
4) Power OFF and POWER ON the reciever with the USB Memory INSIDE.
5) Wait for instructions on VFD or in screen. If you cannot see anything
on TV screen use RCA or scart (not HDMI)
6) If every thing is ok The receiver will install new Software and you can
recovery back the control of your receiver.

AND IF YOU CANNOT GO TO TO BOOT MENU (STEP 5), or if your box STAY
all time on booting phase, reboot it and when saw Checking ... on VFD press
several times the button OK until go to BOOT MENU.

PAY ANTENTION IN ANY CASE DO THIS OPERATION WITH A NTFS HDD PLUGGED!

!!!! IN ANY CASE POWER OFF OR REBOOT DURING THE UPDATE PROCESS!!!!

IMPORTANT NOTE
Your USB memory must be formatted in the FAT file system. Otherwise,
the digital receiver cannot recognize your USB memory. In addition, the
digital receiver can only recognize files and directories which are named
with only alphabetic, numeric and underscore letters. If there is a file or
folder named with other letters, the digital receiver cannot recognize not
only it but also its subsequent files and folders.
Azboxworld Team

k@lkov
22-01-2009, 02:53
UPDATE SOFTWARE FROM RECEIVER MENU
To update Set Top Box from Menu, you should go to Menu (Press
button Home) and go to Settings > System Information menu

1) Internet
You can update the firmware through the Internet.
1) Make sure that the digital receiver is connected to the internet before
running the firmware upgrade.
2) Press the OK button, and the Update List will be shown.
3) Select the software that you want to install.
4) After finish the download of new software, the receiver will be rebooted
automatically to upgrade your firmware.
5) Please wait for the installation.
6) After installation, the receiver will be rebooted again. Now you can use
the receiver with upgraded version.

2) Using a USB Storage
If you have a USB memory stick, you can update the
firmware from it by performing the following steps:
1) Download a new firmware from the Azbox web site. (Format of software
should be patch.bin)
2) Copy the firmware file to your USB memory stick.
3) Insert the USB memory stick into the USB port of the digital receiver.
4) Select the Settings > System Information > Firmware Upgrade menu,
then the files in the USB memory are listed.
5) Place the highlight bar on the right firmware version and press the OK
button.
6) The receiver will be rebooted automatically to upgrade your firmware.
7) Please wait for the installation.
8) After installation, the receiver will be rebooted again.
Now you can use the receiver with upgraded version.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT NOTE
Your USB memory must be formatted in the FAT file system. Otherwise,
the digital receiver cannot recognize your USB memory. In addition, the
digital receiver can only recognize files and directories which are named
with only alphabetic, numeric and underscore letters. If there is a file or
folder named with other letters, the digital receiver cannot recognize not
only it but also its subsequent files and folders.

Azboxworld Team

elgeneral
24-01-2009, 01:03
Manual Installation of Incubus Camd

Hi dear owners of AzBox HD STB's,

This tutorial will help You to create and use Incubus Camd manually.

First of all we need this tools: FTP Client ( FileZilla it's free ), SSH Client ( Putty also it's free ). If You dont know how to use this tools, please look on this thread FTP, SSH Instructions

Also You will need archive Incubus files for AzBox HD receivers which You can find attached to this Post.

Now, when you are finished with downloading of Incubus Camd v0.55 which contains files for AzBox HD, extract that archive and You will find 3 files : incubusCamd.conf , incubusCamd.prio , incubusCamd.sigma .

Now, connect on your Receiver by FTP and enter in directory /EMU/OpenXCAS . Inside of directory OpenXCAS create new directory with name incubusCamd.

Enter inside of incubusCamd directory and upload inside of that directory 3 files from Incubus Camd archive ( incubusCamd.conf , incubusCamd.prio , incubusCamd.sigma ).

Give CHMOD ( Permission ) to this 3 Files on 755

Now in file module.seq which you can find inside of OpenXCAS directory, normally You have to put name of EMU which will be active, but this for some reason dont work for Incubus Camd, so every time when You want to start Your incubus you have to do it manually, by connecting on Receiver by SSH Client ( Putty ) for now.

To run Incubus Camd manually follow this steps :

Use Putty to connect on Your Receiver.
Username: root
Password: azbox

When you are loged in navigate to /EMU/OpenXCAS/incubusCamd with this command: cd /EMU/OpenXCAS/incubusCamd .

When you are inside of incubusCamd directory ( to be sure that You are inside of incubusCamd directory type command : pwd , or type command : ls -a ).

Now to run incubusCamd manually, You have to type this command: ./incubusCamd and press enter.

But before running of incubusCamd be sure that You have edited file incubusCamd.conf which contains data for Your card server type, in this case Gbox or CCcam server.

The Important lines are :

[Prov:FF00]
# this provider is a stand-in for all providers not declared------------------
#
# For example i choose to use gbox protocol on all other provider.
#
#card_server_url_0=gbox://
card_server_url_0=gbox://xxxxxx.myftp.org:user port:user pass@xxxxx.dyndns.org:server port:server pass

[Servers]
#card_server_url_0=cccam://<username>:<password>@<hostname>:<port>
#card_server_url_1=gbox://<localhost>:<localport>:<password>@<peer_address>:<peer_port>:<peer_pass>
card_server_url_0=gbox://xxxxxx.myftp.org:user port:user pass@xxxxx.dyndns.org:server port:server pass

And, after You edit and owervrite existing file on Your AzBox receiver You are free to start using Incubus Camd.

elgeneral
24-01-2009, 01:19
Channel list Backup Procedure

Connect on Your AzBox HD by FTP using any FTP client ( I can recommend free FileZilla FTP Client ). In case that You dont know how to connect on AzBox HD by FTP look for Thread FTP and SSH Connection.

When You are connected on AzBox HD go in DISK2 folder and backup this Files: all_channel.dat, antena.dat, DVBS.dat

Muchas gracias azboxwold

k@lkov
24-01-2009, 18:31
FTP HowTo

elgeneral
30-01-2009, 06:33
How to make your own emulator and cardreader!

Small manual/turorial

Star for download the toolchain
http://database.azbox.to/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=Working.tgz&directory=Azbox-HD/Toolchain&PHPSESSID=551c4678007f4cf5fbe7f86a9c921e49

1. Extract toolchain and sample codes
$ mkdir –p /DATA/Yellow/
$ cd /DATA/Yellow/
$ tar xzf Working.tgz

2. Download latest HXOpenXCAS_Sample.tgz
$ cd /DATA/Yellow/Working/
$ rm –rf HXOpenXCAS_Sample
$ tar xzf HXOpenXCAS_Sample.tgz

3. Build sample codes
$ source /DATA/Yellow/Working/smp8634-2805.env
$ cd /DATA/Yellow/Working/HXOpenXCAS_Sample/
$ make

4. Package modules
A. Edit “/DATA/Yellow/Working/HXOpenXCAS_Sample/openxcas.conf” as follows:

[module]
name = DummyCAS
daemon = sample_module
version = 0.13

B. You can get the file “CAM.tgz” after running ‘make install’

5. Install CAS module
A. Move CAM.tgz to STB
B. Connect to STB using telnet (account = root, passwd = azbox)
C. Run “tar xzf CAM.tgz –c /EMU/OpenXCAS/”
D. Edit “/EMU/OpenXCAS/module.seq” using ‘vi’ as follows:

DummyCAS
#MultiCAS

5. Test sample module
For staring sample module, you have to restart all programs as follows:
$ K.sh
$ S.sh

6. Check PMT, ECM, CAT, EMM receiving
If configuration is valid, sample module can got PMT, ECM, CAT, and EMM
Figure "ecmparse.jpg" shows a flow of PMT, ECM and "emmparse.jpg" shows a flow of CAT, EMM

And show us your emus!

elgeneral
14-03-2009, 15:19
AZBOX HD PREMIUM FIRMWAR UPDATE

elgeneral
03-04-2009, 00:44
Manual user oficial spain :D

elgeneral
15-04-2009, 12:43
Here's how I do a "clean install"...

If in trouble with one's EMUs/CS etc. I think one should update "cleanly", as it were, by deleting it all!

UPDATE PROCEDURE:

0) HOME button on your remote -> Menu -> Plugins -> OpenXCAS -> delete camd's [for those of you who have installed those earlier; new users will not have these, so this step doesn't apply to them]

1) HOME -> Settings -> Data reset -> Factory reset

2) Put a "patch" [= Firmware or FW, the one you want to programme your AZbox HD with] on your USB memory stick, then put the USB memory stick into your AZbox HD -> Reboot your AZbox HD, using the button at the power back of the receiver

3) When it reboots it should give you various options, one of them is to Format application area [not with 1759 FW, at least for me, so I went back to the previous FW 1621, to be able to do it] -> OK/confirm it

4) When the formatting is done you can install any Patch.bin you want [when it's finished and AZbox HD is rebooting - be close to the receiver to do this quickly - take the USB stick out!] - just make sure it is named patch.bin [right click on it and rename, if necessary, as sometimes i comes as .sit file]

5) Menu -> sort out the Settings, as you need them [Net, Audio/Visual, Antena etc.] - put a channel list in at this point, using Telesat's Editor and reboot [you may wanna rescan your fav satellite positions, just in case], make sure you're online for the next step

6) Download and install OpenXCAS [by pressing HOME -> Plugin -> Add plugin via red button]
-> then go to Plugins -> enter OpenXCAS by pressing the OK button on your remote and go to Manual Install option
-> install: MultiCAS, MGcamd and NewCS [all three are online to DL and install straight into AZbox HD]
-> go to, say TV Globo on Hot Bird and wait for the AU to create a working key, meaning MultiCAS is active
[activate via HOME -> Plugins -> OpenXCAS -> Activate -> MultiCAS must NOT have # in front of it, by using the blue button, then restart it by pressing the yellow button -> OK when it restarts]
and working fine...

7) Install Mbox and add cwshare.cfg and start messing with it... See my thread on the topic.

Also, Incubus CS SW, possibly by Damir's installation proggy... Edit the config file for your GBox [and CCcam, if not installing with Damir's proggy] details

by gorski

elgeneral
15-04-2009, 12:47
Manuel AZBOX HD - French

gorski
15-04-2009, 23:57
If in trouble with one's EMUs/CS etc. I think one should update "cleanly", as it were, by deleting it all!

UPDATE PROCEDURE:

0) Press the HOME button on your remote -> Menu -> Plugins -> OpenXCAS -> delete camd's [for those of you who have installed those earlier; new users will not have these, so this step doesn't apply to them]

1) HOME -> Settings -> Data reset -> Factory reset

2) Put a "patch" [= Image or Firmware or FW, the one you want to programme your AZbox HD with] on your USB memory stick, then put the USB memory stick into your AZbox HD -> Reboot your AZbox HD, using the power button at the back of the receiver

3) When it reboots it should give you various options, one of them is to Format application area [I do not get this option with 1759 FW, so I went back to the previous FW 1621, to be able to do it] -> OK/confirm it [this gives you a definitive clean install now]

4) When the formatting is done you can install any Patch.bin you want - just make sure it is named patch.bin [right click on it and rename it, if necessary, as sometimes it comes as patch.sit file]

4a) When it's finished and AZbox HD is rebooting - be close to the receiver to do this quickly - take the USB stick out or if you feel lazy choose Reboot without update!

5) Menu -> sort out the Settings, as you need them [Net, Audio/Visual, Antena etc.]

6) Put a channel list in at this point, using Telesat's Editor and reboot [you may wanna rescan your fav satellite positions, just in case], make sure you're online for the next step

6) Download and install OpenXCAS
6a) Go to Plugins -> [B]enter OpenXCAS by pressing the OK button on your remote and go to Manual Install option
6b) Install: MultiCAS, MGcamd and NewCS [all three are online to DL and install straight into AZbox HD]
6c) Go to, say TV Globo on Hot Bird and wait for the AU to create a working key, meaning MultiCAS is active and functioning properly with all the valid Master Keys
[activate it via HOME -> Plugins -> OpenXCAS -> Activate -> MultiCAS must NOT have # in front of it, which is done by using the blue button, then restart it by pressing the yellow button -> OK when it restarts, then go out of the Menu using the Back button and into TV part of the Menu to the channel you want to open] and TV Globo should open up very soon and be working fine... Digi TV on 1'W likewise, as they are both encrypted in Nagra2, which is hacked!

7) Install Mbox and add cwshare.cfg and start messing with it... See my thread on the topic.

7a) Also, Incubus CS SW, possibly by Damir's installation proggy... Edit the config file for your GBox [and CCcam, if not installing with Damir's proggy] details.

Good luck!:thum:

danac28
24-04-2009, 16:06
Is there way to change passwd? After reboot it reverts back to default..

gorski
24-04-2009, 19:58
Yep - PuTTy... cd up, kinda setting it 1 level up and then put what you need. I can't remember the commands now. Will try later...

elgeneral
26-04-2009, 01:15
OpenXCAS README 1.01 :)

gorski
26-04-2009, 11:41
Thanx to Lordshoa, who made this tutorial, over on SatPimps:

OK I wanted to show you how to change the password on your AzBox with putty.

I thought of using pictures but it was a little long winded so went with video.
I done it a few times till I got a quick resonable result.
I do not want to get in to trouble if anyone has a problem with the tutorial then let me know.

If not expect a few more video's on the basic's for the the newbies.

h**p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPGYH0e1q2g

Change the ** to tt in the link

If mods have a problem with the link to youtube then delete it but please pm me to tell me so I do not waste time making more tutorials on how to do things on the AzBox.Additionally:

But if the power goes out or you switch the box off at night the password will be reset back to azbox.:thum:

elgeneral
05-05-2009, 12:24
Azbox remote control code

k@lkov
05-05-2009, 20:20
Manual AZbox HD in Hungarian

gorski
14-05-2009, 05:20
Find a key on the net, for educational purposes only, of course... :p

Press the HOME button on your remote controller -> Plugins -> OpenXCAS -> Activation & Priority Settings -> put the # in front of all Plugins, except MultiCAS.

Get out of the Menu, using the Exit button on your remote -> Camd Setup -> OK -> MultiCAS -> Edit And Convert Keys, then go into the sub-menu Nagravision -> right arrow on your remote, "down" arrow on your remote, in order to find the Digi TV section -> Ident [2011 - warning: for Dream, Humax etc. receivers the Ident is 2111 but don't let that worry you!] -> put the key in now...

Right now, key 00 is active. One must edit it in 2 parts, as the Nagra keys are "broken" in two parts: the first part is Index 00 and the other one is 10, for key 00; and 01 & 11 for key 01.

So, choose a relevant part of the key [in this case it's 00 20 11 00] by pressing the OK button on your remote controller and then one gets a new little window to edit the old key. Put the first part in, then hit the Save button on your TV screen, then the other part [in this case it's 00 20 11 01], then Save.

Get out of that sub-Menu, using the Exit button, then go to Activation & Priority Settings, restart MultiCAM, using the yellow button on your remote -> OK -> then get out of it all by pressing the Home button on your remote -> TV -> OK aaaaaaaannnddddd.... [if the key is correct and you put it in precisely] - colooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrssssssss...:D

And we keep doing it for as long as possible........:o

Cheers and good luck to us all!:thum:

gorski
18-05-2009, 03:46
How to redo everything from scratch

[revised, updated, corrected and connected to the rest of the relevant threads]

Here's my updated "How to", thanx to Tinos and pr2 for pointing out to timely reset to Factory settings and reboots after some plugin installations!

0) The minimal necessary requirements!

Before all else, a simple but effective warning: please do it carefully and without cutting any corners!!! It might save you time and a lot of frustration. The devil lies in the detail. So, pay attention and concentrate!!!

I will only presume that you have connected your AZbox HD properly to your:

-satellite dish [the lower LNB port, as the upper one is a loopthrough to another Sat TV receiver/Multimedia Centre]
-TV [SCART or HDMI cable] or Home Theatre system [many possibilities there]
-PC directly or indirectly [via a Modem/Router]

For newbies, who just got their AZbox HD:
-on your PC, one needs to install a necessary editor for various files, like UE Studio '06 [freeware!] or Ultra Edit 32; as well as
-FileZilla [freeware] to connect with your AZbox HD; but also
-7zip [freeware] or WinRar application to deal with compressed files from the net, in order to be able to "unpack" or "extract" them to your PC
-for basic functions explanations, get the AZbox HD Manual on this forum
If one already has AZbox HD:
-backup your channel list, if you already had your AZbox HD installed and sorted in this regard
-backup your AZbox HD's EMU folder, just in case...

========[B]DOING IT=========

1) Press the Home button on your remote and use your left and/or right arrows to go to -> Settings -> Data Reset -> PIN number is 0000 -> Delete all plugins, then Delete all channels [or one can do it via [I]FileZilla or...]

2) Download and put a "patch" [= Image or Firmware or FW, the one you want to programme your AZbox HD with] on your USB memory stick, then put the USB memory stick into your AZbox HD -> Reboot your AZbox HD, either using the power button at the backof the receiver or press the red Power/Standby button on your remote for about 5 seconds

A note: a "patch" [= Image or Firmware or FW] usually comes compressed, i.e. as patch.rar -> unpack it, using 7zip [freeware!] or rar programmes [right click on it -> extract here]

Now, once decompressed/unpacked, sometimes one must also rename it, as it comes as patch.sit file, in which case -> right click on it -> rename it -> patch.bin -> Enter [on your keyboard]

Warning: USB memory stick should be formatted in FAT, FAT32 or ext3 format, NOT NTFS [do not reboot from a USB memory stick or an HDD formatted in NTFS!!!]!!!

Thanx to Tinos:

You need to remove all partitions [from the USB stick - my edit]. Format with fdisk or macosx to leave only 1 partition. Also make sure there is not special U3 soft in it. 3) When AZbox HD reboots it will give you a number of options: firstly, Format the application area

4) Install the FW

4a) When it's finished and AZbox HD is rebooting - be close to the receiver to do this quickly - take the USB stick out or - if you feel lazy - just choose Reboot without update!

5) Now, go to Settings -> Data Reset -> and reset to Factory setting [thanx to Tinos for warning me!]

6) Menu -> sort out the Settings, as you need them, depending on your equipment:
-System Information, check if you're "connected" etc.; -Language/Time -> choose your preferred Menu Language, Subtitle language etc. + time format [like European or US], time zone etc.;
-Internet settings, according to your equipment and needs;
-Audio/Video -> choose your Video Format, Resolution, Screen etc.;
-TV Channel -> DVB-S -> Antenna etc. or go to IP Channel etc.

For specific setups, like multi LNB toroidal dishes one may use DiSEqC 1.1 with advanced options menu. One can edit it to one's own needs as follows:

OK, 8in1 older switches [v. 1] are now catered for, too - with FW 0.9.1868 and newer!!! Instant switching, no waiting, no noise in the dead of night and your neighbours or/and your darlin' cursing you... Superb!!!

Here is how I did it:

HOME button on your remote -> Settings -> TV Channel -> Antenna Setup -> DiSEqC -> hit the left arrow to get to the option named Combination -> press OK on your remote, then set it all up for your xyz amount of LNBs...

I have 8 LNBs on a toroidal dish, with an 8in1 switch, so here is how I got them all working, i.e. the winning combination for AZbox HD is:

Sat postion 1 = [I reversed Command Order to] Uncommit./Commit. + [Committed DiSEqC] Switch A + [Uncommitted DISEqC] Switch 1

Sat postion 2 = Uncommit./Commit. + Committed DiSEqC Switch B + Uncommitted DISEqC Switch 1

Sat postion 3 = Uncommit./Commit. + Committed DiSEqC Switch C + Uncommitted DISEqC Switch 1

Sat postion 4 = Uncommit./Commit. + Committed DiSEqC Switch D + Uncommitted DISEqC Switch 1

Sat postion 5 = Uncommit./Commit. + Committed DiSEqC Switch A + Uncommitted DISEqC Switch 2

Sat postion 6 = Uncommit./Commit. + Committed DiSEqC Switch B + Uncommitted DISEqC Switch 2

Sat postion 7 = Uncommit./Commit. + Committed DiSEqC Switch C + Uncommitted DISEqC Switch 2

Sat postion 8 = Uncommit./Commit. + Committed DiSEqC Switch D + Uncommitted DISEqC Switch 2

It really seems to be the "intelligent solution", as touted!!!!! I just thought a little bit [and I am NOT an expert!!!], then made a few choices and voila! They were working!!!!

And I think we can connect loads more LNB's thanx to this "intelligent solution"!!!

Indeed, I am planning to put up 16 Twin LNBs, each feeding 2 Sat TV tuners with 2 cables going out of each, into various switches, eventually sending only 2 cables down to my AZbox HD, one per sat TV tuner, so I will be able to easily watch something and record something else... Peace! Or, for newer switches, for instance, thanx to carp95:

Confirming the SAB 10/1 switch working a 100% with latest fw

Runs in uncommitted mode ( up to 16 lnb positions possible )

Set committed to NONE.
And uncommitted to :

Astra1 - 1.1-lnb1
Astra3 - 1.1-lnb2
Hotbird- 1.1-lnb3
Astra2 - 1.1-lnb4

etc,etc............... Then, when you have signal on all satellites you need, you can scan satellites individually or all together or maybe transponder by transponder, according to your needs. Those "antenna" settings have many options.

7) Put a channel list in at this point, using Telesat's Editor and reboot, if you do not want to make your own list, with your own groups like "favourites" etc.

Then check your satellite positions, for different types of more complex equipment: DiSEqC 1.0 or 1.1 [as described above] or for motorised ones, DiSEqC 1.2 or USALS. Or maybe for a polarmount motorised setup via Vbox etc. etc.

You may wanna rescan at least your favourite satellite positions, just in case!

8) Make sure you're online ["connected"] for the next step -> see Settings -> System Information. If not, the first thing you can do is to reboot. Then, if you're still not online, check the LAN cable or your wireless settings, your modem/router etc.

9) Download and install OpenXCAS HOME -> Plugin -> Add plugin via red button] -> and when done reboot [thanx to pr2 for warning us about it]!!!

This will allow you to add EMU's [Emulators], which will either read or emulate original smartcards, connect to your peers/servers in terms of Card Sharing [CS] etc.

10) Home -> Plugins -> enter OpenXCAS by pressing the OK button on your remote and go to Manual Install option to install MultiCAS and then press OK on your remote, to see whatever's at the link provided -> choose the latest MultiCAS version -> when done reboot

10a) Checking if it works: go to, say, TV Globo on Hot Bird and wait for the AU to create a working key, meaning MultiCAS is active and functioning properly with all the valid Master Keys.

Here is exactly how to do it: Activate MultiCAS via HOME -> Plugins -> OpenXCAS -> Activate -> MultiCAS must NOT have # in front of it, which is done by using the blue button, then restart it by pressing the yellow button.

Press OK when it restarts, then go out of the Menu using the Home button and -> into TV part of the Menu to TV Globo, which should open up very soon...

Digi TV on 1'W might not be AU but it is still watchable with our EMu's. So, you might need to put in the relevant active, working key, as they are both encrypted in Nagra2, which is hacked! You can do it via your remote.

10b) Find a key on the net, for educational purposes only, of course...:emot13:

Press the HOME button on your remote controller -> Plugins -> OpenXCAS -> Activation & Priority Settings -> put the # in front of all Plugins, except MultiCAS, by using the blue button on your remote.

Get out of the Menu, using the Exit button on your remote -> Camd Setup -> OK -> MultiCAS -> Edit And Convert Keys, then go into the sub-menu Nagravision -> right arrow on your remote, "down" arrow on your remote, in order to find the Digi TV section -> Ident [2011 - warning: for Dream, Humax etc. receivers the Ident is 2111 but don't let that worry you!] -> put the key in now...

Right now, key 00 is active. One must edit it in 2 parts, as the Nagra keys are "broken" in two parts: the first part is Index 00 and the other one is 10, for key 00; and 01 & 11 for key 01.

So, choose a relevant part of the key [in this case it's 00 20 11 00] by pressing the OK button on your remote and then one gets a new little window to edit the old key. Put the first part in, then hit the Save button on your TV screen, then the other part [in this case it's 00 20 11 01], then Save.

Get out of that sub-Menu, using the Exit button, then go to Activation & Priority Settings, restart MultiCAM, using the yellow button on your remote -> OK -> then get out of it all by pressing the Home button on your remote -> TV -> OK aaaaaaaannnddddd.... [if the key is correct and you put it in precisely] - colooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrssssssss...:clapping:

Thanx to Ribolovac from Ex-Yu sat forum - "how to" visually:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMuF-xKrWlI&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.exyusat.com%2FKako-promijeniti-kljuc-r-t56852.html%26pid%3D176569&feature=player_embeddedor

yMuF-xKrWlI&e

In addition: MultiCAS should read many, many original "subscription" cards. Plus the programmers/SW/plugins writers are always working on its development. If not, try with NewCS or Mbox plugins [more about those later].

11) Home -> Plugins -> enter OpenXCAS by pressing the OK button on your remote and go to Manual Install option to install MGcamd -> OK on a link -> choose MGcamd and when it's done reboot.

The relevant additional files for "manual installation" [say, by using FileZilla, which is freeware] and advanced info is here and elsewhere, even on YouTube, thanx to Lord Shoa:

m5AqY_L7n-Y

12) Home -> Plugins -> enter OpenXCAS by pressing the OK button on your remote and go to Manual Install option to install NewCS as described above -> reboot.

This will work really well in conjunction with MGcamd as its card reader, as well as Mbox CS SW. It reads various original and "other" cards.:thum: One must set it up and activate it by removing the # sign in front of it, as described above, if one is to use it.

Now...

All three of the above plugins are available online to D/L and install straight into your AZbox HD. Now, we'll consider those that aren't, so you have to install them "manually".

13) We can easily install the Incubus CS SW by using Damir's installer. After that we need to reboot AZbox HD.

All the relevant info and files are in my thread here and on other forums.

For CCcam simply fill correctly the empty boxes, during the installation, then reboot AZbox HD.

For GBox you will need to edit a file inside. See the above links, please.

14) Now we could install Mbox CS SW and then reboot AZbox HD.

All the relevant info and files are in my thread here and elsewhere...

One can control it from one's PC by using Mbox Control Centre. All the info and files are here and elsewhere...

Good luck!!!;)

P.S. A security issue addressed by Lord Shoa: nPGYH0e1q2g

gorski
31-05-2009, 18:12
1) Unpack the compressed CCcamCAS for AZbox HD onto your PC [use 7Zip, which is freeware!]

2) You'll see CCcamCAS folder + an additional module.seq file

2a) Edit the module.seq file so it contains the exact names of EMUs/CS SW you have in your machine; delete those you do not have and add those you do have; make sure you leave CCcamCAS without # in front of it , which means it will be active, while all the other EMU's will have # in front of them = inactive

3) FTP into your AZbox HD [or so - using a proggy like FileZilla, which is freeware] and open EMU -> OpenXCAS in your AZbox HD

4) Drag and drop the whole CCcamCAS folder, from PC to AZbox HD OpenXCAS folder

5) Give rights or "CHMOD" to 755 the whole CCcamCAS folder, then also the cccam_module itself, inside the CCcam folder

6) Edit, save and then put into CCcamCAS folder the CCcam.cfg file, in order to add the server details like so:

#C: ccserver.dyndns.org 12345 username pass
C: YourM8's.dyndns.something port YourUsername YourPass

# in front of a line means it's not active - in this case it's just an example-line, hence # in front of it... Leave it as is.

7) Reboot using your remote controller's Power buton for 5 seconds or so

8) Restart CCcam via the yellow button on your remote

CCcamCAS for AZbox HD is still in Beta stages of development and can only hook onto 1 CCcam server for now but more is coming. It is not fully working yet - some providers might not work, even though they are working with your Incubus, for instance!

Hang in there and don't forget: it's Beta stages for another 2 months or so, we are told! So, not perfect!!! Don' lose your nerve!:thum:

gorski
01-06-2009, 18:29
Restart your EMU's or CS SW now - using your remote's OK button!!!!!:)

No longer done by the yellow button, which restarts all the plugins!

Thanx to Hanswurscht for pointing it out!:thum:

Cheerio!:cool:

elgeneral
06-06-2009, 16:19
HDD-AZBOX PREMIUM:thum:

k@lkov
25-06-2009, 13:42
Thx to ^^Diavolo^^
How To Reflash the box without access to MENU AZBOX EMERGENCY FLASH

elgeneral
04-07-2009, 12:02
manual instalacion tuner

spain pdf

Gracias a mpiero

tani1
15-07-2009, 14:02
Version 1.24 Manual for Azbox HD in Italian

gorski
09-08-2009, 23:10
Updated!!!!:party:

Edited out the Incubus stuff [not needed any more], added the new stuff for MultiCAS with CS and generally made lighter to read and more "logical", in terms of how one would go on about installing it all, step-by-step, getting through all the main EMUs, CS SW etc.:dog4:

Enjoy!:)

elgeneral
15-08-2009, 07:54
HOW TO INSTALL CCcam ON AZBOX VIDEO

How to change pasword on azbox

Video :)

Gracias a Diavolo ;)

juli13
08-09-2009, 00:40
How to Install Web Interface

Thanks AzWorld

hilton
19-09-2009, 20:35
Manual Perdorimi per
Azbox Elite
Azbox Premium

elgeneral
20-09-2009, 11:35
MGcamd - gbox Client for AzboxHD

Start:

Low and decompresses files added here

- MGcamd
- Inicio Mgcamd

Copy the folder mgcamd as is / EMU / OpenXCAS / and give it attributes 755

Check that the attributes of the files within the folders are like this:

/ EMU / OpenXCAS / mgcamd /
mg_cfg 644
mgcamd 755
newcamd.list 644 If you do not use the otherwise Newcs 755
nfs.sh 644
openxcas.conf 755
peer_cfg 644
priority.list 644

For the beginning of the Emu receiver automatically when you turn on power and also activate it manually from Plugins with the remote, copy the files from Home Mgcamd in / EMU / OpenXCAS /.

After copying all the files where you enter corresponds / EMU / OpenXCAS / mgcamd /, you will see a number of files ... including those corresponding to the configuration of Mgcamd, here's how to configure:

On one hand we have a "cwshare", called PEER_CFG, which has the same structure as in Gbox. I put the configuration that works for me better than .

PEER_CFG:

I: (02) # you can put 03 but you run the risk that the emu crash besides it takes a lot to open the channels.
X: (10) # Go not with the cards that will look for, problems of fluidity.
N: (00 01 03 3F 3000 8000)

M: (your ip camouflaged (password))

D: (ip of peer camouflaged your port its port ((pass (A5 A5))))

* For testing the lines G: and Y: [/ quote] Another configuration file is MG_CFG you explain how it works ...

MG_CFG:

1 .- Communication protocol we will use (newcamd, gbox, etc. .....).

# Network mode, use summ for several clients
# 00 no network (default)
# 01 newcamd NetClient
# 02 radegast NetClient
# 03 newcamd / radegast net client
# 04 Camd3 NetClient
# 08 gbox NetClient
# 09 newcamd / GOx net client
G: (08)

And the preferential connection either:

# Network shares priority
# 00 gbox, newcamd, radegast, Camd3 (default)
# 01 Camd3, radegast, newcamd, gbox
# 02 newcamd, Camd3, gbox, radegast
Q: (00)

2 .- That emms reception takes place in general or whether it takes place exclusively when in a closed channel.

# AU
# 00 disable, no emm pids processed
# 01 enable, emm pids always processed for soft-au and shared cards
# 02 auto, emm started only if channel cannot be decoded
# 03 process emm pids for network cards update only
A: (02)

3 .- On the possibility of receiving messages via OSD issued by the newcs server:

# On screen display type
# 00 No OSD (default)
# 01 neutrino
# 02 enigma
# 03 relook
# + User password for http auth
O: (02) username password

# On screen display Options, summ of:
# 01 show emu ecm
# 02 show network shares messages
# 04 show decoding failed / fta
# 08 show emm keys update
# + Web port to use for osd
S: (02) 80

We indcado the most significant, but it has some things, such as how to show the loginscreen the operation of the emu, etc. .....
* zonatv.com

And we have another file called PRIORITY.LIST which is also essential for the proper functioning of Mgcamd. In this file to indicate which are the CAID's and suppliers which, preferentially, we want conectar.Una correct configuration of this file will allow us to streamline and accelerate the opening of the channels that we signed

PRIORITY.LIST:

# Use this via prov first
V: (00 78 00)
# Use this seca prov first
S: (80 00)
# Use this caid first
X: (06 02)

As noted in the example we have:

V: (00 78 00) Here we mean that group Viaccess CAID (V), we give preference to the provider 007,800.
S: (80 00) Here, the group that drop Seca (S), we like the vendor 8000.
X: (06 02) And here, we like the 0602 CAID is Irdeto.

We will wonder why there is no section nagra, for example. The answer is that like or Videoguard Irdeto, for example, CAID's are different, we are Nagra eg 1801,1802,1810,1833, etc ..., or Irdeto: 0626, 0628.0631, unlike Dry it in 0100 or where they are all viaccess, hence the need for Section X (only CAID).
* zonatv.com

So with the same X: We may use Nagra, Videoguard, Irdeto etc ...

And we have the newcamd.list we use it to carry out our connection to the server using newcamd protocol exclusively.

NEWCAMD.LIST:

# CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 12000
# CWS = 127.0.0.1 20000 dummy dummy 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 LAN Server

The most important part of this configuration file is correct CWS line configuration, and we have:

"We must show the ip of our receiver (count dyndns or no-ip, if you want to connect while outside the LAN 127.0.0.1).

Communications-port newcamd to connect through this protocol to our subscriber card, that is, to our newcs (20000).

-Username and password (dummy dummy) allocated in newcs user and need to connect to the newcamd protocol.

Deskey-established as a safety measure for our meeting started newcamd protocol (01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14)

-Lan, if we connect through local area network (LAN) to our subscriber card (to newcs), or wan, if we connect from outside the local network.

-SERVER or the name that we have established to our server newcamd protocol. Remember that this parameter is set to Newcs.xml newcamd section and usually the default is newcs.
* zonatv.com

And with that we would have set the whole system .. unless we turn on newcamd not touch anything.

In my case, so only use Mgcamd cwshare to peer_cfg copying, you must work, because after you adjust the values of all the settings to go for the finest possible. For zapping at the opening of channels there is a delay of 1.5 to 2 seconds.

We can only start the Mgcamd from the remote control:

a) Click the blue trap door "HOME"
b) Click on Plug-Ins
c) Click on OpenXCAS
d) Click on Activation & Priority Setting

e) once there the view that the MGcamd On, So you do not have a # before, if so activate it by pressing the blue button "I-KEY"
f) press the yellow button "LANG" or the OK button to start the MGcamd

g) to exit the menu, press the Blue Button "HOME" and click on TV

Gracias a los autores que son varios a todos ellos gracias

elgeneral
02-10-2009, 21:57
How to MultiCAS 1.60 and CCcam

Easiest Way :

Format Application Area.

Flash with newest FW : 0.9.3501

Connect on AzBox with FTP.

Enter in /PLUGINS directory and create there directory called OpenXCAS , so You will have /PLUGINS/OpenXCAS .

Inside of OpenXCAS , create file called module.seq .

Inside of /PLUGINS/OpenXCAS create directory MultiCAS , so You will have :

/PLUGINS/OpenXCAS/MultiCAS .

Put inside of MultiCAS folder file : emu_module ( MultiCAS 1.60 ).

On Your PC create file cccam.cfg with notepad++ ( This is very important that You use notepad++ because of linux letter formatting ).

like example :

cccam.cfg will contain :

C: some.hostname.com 12000 username password
C: some.hostname.net 12001 username password

Transfer this file to : /PLUGINS/OpenXCAS/MultiCAS

Restart STB.

Now , enter Plug-ins -> OpenXCAS -> Camd Setup -> MultiCAS -> Smartcard Interface -> Smart Card Splitter & CS .

You will see Mode OFF

Use navigation buttons on RC and navigate on right side until You see :

Client CCcam .

Now scroll down to the Hostname and press Blue button and it will load for You C lines stored in cccam.cfg .

Press Red button to save, go to login and press OK if all is ok it will write for You login success , if not login fail.

Maybe when You load config it will go to Mode OFF but back on and data will be there.

That is all.

On Exit connect to All servers ? press Yes .

Enjoy.

Max 32 lines supported.

Gracias a NeotionBox

juli13
08-10-2009, 22:59
Taking an OSD (On Screen Display) Screenshot in the AzBox HD
========================================

This has been posted around the net in many forums.

Simply put you can log into your box via telnet and type a command that results in the on screen display being saved to your Data directory of the AzBox.

Heres how.

Open a telnet session and connect to your box.

> telnet {press enter}
telnet > open 192.168.1.2 {press enter} <-- Put here you satellite boxes i.p. address.
Trying 192.168.1.2...
Connected to 192.168.1.2.
Escape character is '^]'.

AZBox login: root {press enter}
Password: {press enter} <-- Type your password (Note it doesn't show onscreen, nothing appears - this is normal)
AZBox[~]$ admin_control /DATA/picture/capture01.png {press enter}

DO NOT PANIC if your prompt is TD210$, or MMP$, this depends on the firmware you are using and may change

You can choose whatever name you want to save your images, ie:

AZBox[~]$ admin_control /DATA/picture/TV_GUIDE_01.png {press enter}

or

AZBox[~]$ admin_control /DATA/picture/Network.png {press enter} even in the same image

ThX to Mikes

juli13
08-10-2009, 23:07
Tutorial : Multicas 1.6x by Zupy

This tutorial is created by zupy, and all thanks for this tutorial and images which are creted goes to him.

As i know that this installation process of MultiCas is maybe hard for beginners, i tryed to assort everything with pictures to make this easy.

So, we go in Plugins to add OpenXCAS - for this latest versions of MultiCAS , i think You need to have Box installed with latest sw - 0.9.3501 in this case

We press red button ( add plugins ) ( In my case OpenXCAS is here, so dont be concerned about it ).

We choose server and press ok.

and we Download first

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7207/capture03q.png

This procedure above You can skip if You already have OpenXCAS installed on Your BOX.

We will continue, as we will Download MultiCAS in .tgz format ( Latest version can be found here http://www.**** ), and You can also rename it to Camd.tgz . ( I am not sure is rename needed ).

Now, You start FTP app, and You transfer that file in tmp folder ( So do not extract archive, transfer it excatly in .tgz format ).

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5426/screenshot001jb.jpg

Navigate now to Plugins---> OpenXCAS--->Download Executable

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/7609/capture05.png

And --> Install (/tmp/Camd.tgz)
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7290/capture06q.png

So, we now go to activate installed emu --> Activation & Priority Settings

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/882/capture07.png

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/3111/capture08.png

Now we run MultiCASEdit v1.1. and we go to Options - enter Your data of AzBox ( IP, username, passwrod ) and click on field Update Profile

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5011/screenshot003te.jpg

Go to TAB SC Splitter & CCcam and put it on Client CCcam, and if it is not there click on first line.
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/7076/screenshot005zp.jpg

Now we are going on fields below numbers and we will input appropriate data
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/349/screenshot006lv.jpg

- Below number 1 goes Dyndns of Your server
- Below number 2 goes port of Your server
- Below number 3 goes username of Your server
- Below number 4 goes Pasword of Your server
- As Option Enable, You need to put True and to click on Update

If we have more than one C line, we just repeat same for them

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/7661/screenshot008wt.jpg

After you have finished all, click on Sent to AzBox and that is all.

If i maded something wrong or You have something which i forgett just say, as this worked for me from the first try.

This tutorial is created by zupy, and all thanks for this tutorial and images which are creted goes to him.

elgeneral
10-10-2009, 17:59
MANUAL INSTALACIÓN MULTICAS CLIENT CCCAM

Gracias a dveras

:thum:

elgeneral
11-10-2009, 15:21
Manual MultiCAS CCcam Rev 1.2

by dveras

k@lkov
23-10-2009, 02:53
Tutorial by barryr.
Purpose: To clear out the remnants of a prevous firmware setup.

Requirements: A USB stick loaded with any AZBox upgrade firmware in the
form of patch.bin, there is no need to use this firmware as it is only used to
gain access to the menu that contains the item "Format Application Area".

You can download the latest firmware from the internet by using the BLUE
HOME button -> Setup -> Firmware Upgrade -> Internet -> Update List,
the selected firmware will then download and install onto your AZBox.

Then:
Power DOWN, and then Power UP the Receiver with
the USB stick (loaded with any valid Patch) Inserted.
From the Upgrade menu, choose: 4. Format application area.
- This action removes any corrupt application software.

When the message "Formatting: done" is on the screen,
press the EXIT key to return to menu.

Choose 5. Boot without update.

When the Receiver has rebooted, remove the USB stick.

You can now Setup the receiver again from scratch.

gorski
23-10-2009, 10:18
That is a very old thingy... :rolleyes:

Besides, in the newer FW it doesn't do what he says in an unqualified manner!!!

That procedure no longer clears everything out, like it used to...

One's password, for instance, stays and so do other things in there...

elgeneral
04-11-2009, 22:12
"CCcamInfoPHP from linux"

Most people use Windows on the PC and for that reason, perhaps, find it easier to monitor our programillas deco (at least in my case has been so).
Many of you wear the CCcamInfoPHP x.xx to view information of our peers, clients, servers, hops and much more, right now they are not:). I am still very Novatillo.
Well as I was saying, the CCcamInfoPHP, is but a set of "web pages" and a small web server, which starts on your computer to start the programilla.
After putting the IP of Deco, the user, the pass and the port, out all this information.

For linux, I have found the program as is, but we can use it equally.
Here:
1 installed on your PC with linux phpMyAdmin is a small web server, sql and php, which exists for both Windows and Linux.
From a terminal type:
: / # Sudo apt-get install phpmyadmin
Once descargadi / installed, they will ask the configuration.

When you have installed, copy in / var / www folder "htdocs" (if we use the version of windows). This folder is in windows CCcamInfoPHP 1.5.

If we use the Linux version, which is on 4.0, got off this site and copy it into / var / www

Then from the browser type:
http://localhost/htdocs (windows)
http://localhost/cccamlinux (for example, if you have that name to the folder)

Remember that you must change the privileges of the folders copieis to read / write, so you can edit the config.php

PS: When you can put links to each SO CCcamInfoPHP

Gracias a Segarra

elgeneral
13-11-2009, 21:52
Manual Básico Maz V2.2

Gracias a Fundidun y a moser

:thum:

elgeneral
16-11-2009, 21:04
Guida Hardware AZBox Premium HD

version italia

Gracias a Arci

elgeneral
20-11-2009, 19:32
OSCam for Azbox HD How To

Take this Download, rename the file to oscam, make a folder in Multicas named oscam and put the File in it, give Rights 755

Then you need the config Files, put them all to the Folder oscam, its now ready to start, but you need Port and a Newcamd Line to your Client.
Conf is for 093b, if you need 0919 you must change all 093b to 0919 in configs.
Port in Config is used 24000, so you must make a NewCamd Line for your prefered Client with this Port(Mbox,CCcam or Mgcamd).
In Oscam.server you need an entry with your Boxkey like 01234567889
Think about unixeditor for changes
Maybe for your USB reader you must play with protocol, smargo works with intern.

Oscam must be placed at very first entry in receivermenue in Plugins, after that your prefered Client.
Openxcas.conf is in also and should work.
Logfiles are in tmp, but you can change this easy to console in config if you need this

And please, some Feedback would be great!

Ill hope you enjoy it and you will tell if working in this Thread, thanks a lot

At last : ITS NOT FOR INTERNAL READER IN AZBOX!!! NOT WORKING! YOU NEED EXTERNAL READER LIKE SMARGO+
IF SOMEONE HAS A PN WITH SOURCE FOR INTERNAL READER IT COULD BE INTEGRATED

Gracias a colla

janigor
28-11-2009, 23:39
Russian manual:

elgeneral
17-12-2009, 02:36
Manual configurar multicas+cccam+newcs

Gracias a oscar_fl

josagi
24-12-2009, 08:26
Manual AzAmerica S900HD

GUIA DO USUARIO S900

k@lkov
28-12-2009, 16:19
Thx to Colorama.
Essa é a minha versão.
This is my version.

Instalei e configurei recentemente usando a N3T a cabo.
I've installed and configured recently using a DVB-C tuner.

No manual explica como atualizar o firmware, instalar o Multcas, instalar o Tuner e realizar a busca por canais.
This document explains how to install the firmware, multicas plugin and the DVB-C tuner.

strone
31-12-2009, 10:08
Manual Montaje Turner Cable en Azbox HD en Español

http://i45.tinypic.com/svhvk5.jpg

1-Conectar Cable de datos a la Placa. Asegurarse de que este correctamente conectado.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2uzqb8n.jpg

2- Abrir el receptor, por la parte trasera como muestra las imagenes.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2rzs6yh.jpg

3-Quitar el protector extraible como muestra la siguiente imagen

http://i48.tinypic.com/4q6hr6.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/25psbrm.jpg

4-Acoplar el turner C, de tal manera que la salida de la antena quede asi.

http://i45.tinypic.com/mbiw49.jpg

5-Ahora volvemos a colocar la parte trasera que desmontamos al principio. Quedando finalmente montado asi.

http://i48.tinypic.com/jjtfza.jpg

6-Por ultimo, Cuando se enciende, vamos a comprobar si el sintonizador está instalado correctamente
reconocido por el dispositivo. Acceda a la configuración del sistema y vaya
Canales de televisión.
Si el elemento seleccionado a continuación aparece en la pantalla, significa que esta instalado con éxito.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2qmf48g.jpg

Manual adaptado del portugues al Español.

elgeneral
08-01-2010, 15:49
Manual setup for sharing Lsdcs + cccam Irdeto cards

pdf in Spanish

Gracias a oscar_fl

elgeneral
23-01-2010, 09:52
Definitive Guide to share files with Windows 7

spanish pdf :)

Gracias a txemax

elgeneral
03-02-2010, 19:53
Manual streaming AZBOX HD (see image on the PC)

Well time is something I've been researching and currently it works but not all channels ........... hopefully improvements

MATERIAL REQUIRED:

1 .- Computer Program for the VLC Media Player (free and for any operating system)

download here: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

2 .- File Streaming AZbox.m3u "

Download attachment

I will tell you that there are many channels that does not work if this is not why they are under the influence of any EMU or rather I tend to be problems of codecs

I've tried and I've worked with:

BBC word
All Channels JSC SPORT
GOL TV channel

The thing as I would try and work with some and not others, but hopefully it will settle and work with all channels

Keep in mind several things also:

only works with Firmware 0.9.4283 and later as with the previous no streaming option on the menu decoder

Enabling streaming decoder makes a temporary file on your hard drive or usb ............ that's why premium users with internal hard drive should have no problems but for users of elite is essential to have gotten by usb hard disk drive or a pend, but not work

MANUAL STREAMING AZBOX HD

1 .- To enable the transfer is necessary if you are tuned to the channel with which we want to do streaming, activate the function menu on the remote

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5408/48885315.png

2 .- We will be out on the screen and down select "Streaming"

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4484/67462010.jpg

3 .- At the "streaming" does not touch anything, leave it as is this one and we modify the term "not defined" and press start (see how the deco brand logo as if we were recording with red LED on)

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3263/17672802.jpg

4 .- ....... go now to the PC after having installed the VLC Media Player on your PC with the mouse right button pulsais on file AZbox.m3u Streaming "and You select" open with .... . VLC "and give you the image on the PC .....

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6529/19173722.jpg

While you are viewing the image on the PC podreis change channels on the decoder long as you are in the same transponder

Otherwise if you change to a channel with another transponder on streaming interruptin

You can also interrupting the streaming coming back into the menu and deselect

Remember that time does not work with all channels and hopefully in future work with all

Saludos desde Sevilla

Mil gracias a magnoman

bozomustafa_68
06-02-2010, 00:02
MANUAL AZBOX HD ELITE/PREMIO EM PORTUGUES

aguda
28-02-2010, 03:28
How to use the Time-shift feature.

Note.
On the Elite Model, ensure the USB Drive inserted has enough memory for Time Shift.

Setting up.
Whilst in the TV mode, press MENU, and the select Timeshift.
Use the Up or Down Cursor buttons to select either Cancel or HDD or USB-(depends on if the port is active).
Press OK to action your recording drive choice, and a confirmation message will be sent to the screen.

To activate it.
Whilst in the TV mode and viewing a channel, press the Play/Pause button >|| the screen will freeze, and a recording banner line with a playback marker | will appear at the bottom of the screen.
The Time-box at the Left hand side indicates the time when the time-shift was set.
The Time-box at the Right hand side indicates the present time.

Press the Play/Pause button again and screen will resume from the time the original Play/Pause button was pressed.

Whilst in the time-shift mode, the FWD scan **** or REV scan << buttons will move the marker | to the point where playback will commence.

Also the Start of Recording |<< or End of Recording ****| buttons will move the Playback marker | to the start or end of the Time Shift recording.

To end the Time-Shift session, press the STOP button and the Time-Shift recording will be erased.
DM800 HD , TM 6900, Tm 1500ci, 1500ci+, Kaon911u, dragon4.6, dragon4.1, Infinity usb, Cas2, 1m motorised, 80cm motorised, 64cm motorised, Pc-star2,Innovative, and the wife but she's scrambled in nagra 4. lol.
Viewing pay tv without a valid subscription is illegal. No liability will be taken.

FLACO
01-03-2010, 13:55
MANUAL TO RECORD FROM OUR PC DIRECTLY INTO THE AZBOX

Manual made by Satforos-Team for enjoyment, ability to record files on our computer, video capture, Webcam, etc. directly in the AZBOX by estraming.
With images. Language: Spanish

elgeneral
12-03-2010, 20:03
How to debian on AZbox ;)

Connect to you azbox with telnet.

go to your usb/hdd onto the azbox.

DO:

cd /DATA/hdb1

create a debian folder

mkdir debian

then go in this directory

cd /debian

then you have to get the debian file.

you can download it

wget http://nmt.explore.nl/nmt-debian-etch.tar.gz

now unpack the package

tar xzf nmt-debian-etch.tar.gz

now we have to install the package.

chroot debian /bin/bash
export PATH=$PATH:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin
debootstrap/debootstrap --second-stage

Installing the package is very slow (40 minutes approx)

you can exit the debian interface with the exit command

exit

you can enter it with

chroot debian /bin/bash

fist you have to setup your network access
we gonna use the program vi to edit the file

vi /etc/resolv.conf

press 'i' for editing

insert your routers ip

**** search wan
**** nameserver 192.168.2.1

to save press escape then type

:wq!

test internet connection with

ping www.google.com

then update your distribution

apt-get update
apt-get dist-upgrade

if you get an error with

apt-get update

note down the pubkey

NO_PUBKEY 9AA38DCD5502B

then use this commands
you have to replace the pubkey with your own key!

apt-get install debian-archive-keyring
gpg --****erver www****.eu.pgp.net --recv-**** 9AA38DCD55BE302B
gpg --armor --export 9AA38DCD55BE302B | apt-key add -
apt-get update

keep on repeating this command until you get no more errors then use

apt-get dist-upgrade

for testing purpose you can test CCcam.
download CCcam to your hard drive

unpack it and then put CCcam.mipsel to your /tmp folder

in my case

/DATA/hdb1/debian/debian/tmp

then chmod the file

chmod 755 CCcam.mipsel

for the CCcam.cfg you have to create the directory /var/etc

go to debian /var/ directory.

cd /var

then create the directory.

mkdir etc

then you can ftp the CCcam.cfg to this dir.

/DATA/hdb1/debian/debian/etc

now for a test

cd /tmp

to start CCcam

./CCcam.mipsel -dv

you can check if its running on

http://azboxhdip:16001

to access debian thru a webinterface.

install webmin 1.48

first install necessary software

apt-get install perl libnet-ssleay-perl openssl libauthen-pam-perl libpam-runtime libio-pty-perl libmd5-perl

then download the webmin package

go to /tmp folder

cd /tmp

download the package

wget hxxp://downloads.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/webadmin/webmin_1.480_all.deb

installeer a new packet.

dpkg --install webmin_1.480_all.deb

then you can access it thru the browser

https://AZBOXHDIP:10000

Edit:
To have idea of files can be install take a look to reepo:
h**p://ipkg.medialounge.ru/azbox/unstable/

Add some pictures.

have fun!!

Thanks to the RussianMafia

Some Notes:

If you use Elite
change:
/DATA/hdb1 to /DATA/usb1/sdb1
or
/DATA/hdb1 to /DATA/usb2/sdb1

To start Debian:

Premium:

On console type:
cd /DATA/hdb1/debian/
chroot debian/ /bin/bash

or

chroot /DATA/hdb1/debian/debian/ /bin/bash

Elite with HDD on USB2

On console type:
chroot /DATA/usb1/sdb1/debian/debian/ /bin/bash
or
chroot /DATA/usb2/sdb1/debian/debian/ /bin/bash

DEV Notes: The must important on this is: Compiling Plugins, Gui's, Emu's You name it inside the box, will give this to a new stage.
I already ask on Azbox Forum for compiled version of GNU GCC.

Mil gracias a single

elgeneral
14-03-2010, 10:04
by magnoman original in spanish lenguaje

MANUAL
Mbox 04 + newcs + CCcam 2.1.1 + multicast
AZBOX HD

Well guys here I bring this combination of EMUS linked with its corresponding manual for AZBOX up and running in HD.

Let's see how this combination:

Newcs - Read the LOCAL (if you have it) and is shared by both Mbox 04 and CCcam 2.1.1.

Mbox 04 - This is the MBox version 0.4 (build 0023r3) Multi ECMs and linked with CCcam 2.1.1, which passed the cards to Mbox cccam, but that if adding a distance.

CCcam 2.1.1. - This is version 2.1.1 cccam. Makes Server / Client and linked with multicast (multicast client mode CCcam) (adding a distance) and get the Mbox cards (adding a distance).

multicast - This is the version 1.61C-A15a, the EMU is that used for viewing in the AZBOX HD CCcam client does (adding a distance), but client can do other external servers (Max 16).

INSTALLATION:

For the installation we will use any FTP program like DCC or MAZ.

In the download are two folders and a file, we will see the installation paths and attributes:

Folder "lib" - This is the folder that contains the Ccama and all its configuration files (CCcam.cfg, CCcam.prio, etc ... ... ..) less "dvbapiCAS.

You need only configure the CCcam.cfg with your data and lines, other data are already configured.

PATH - This folder must get her into the path "/ plugins".

attribute - must be given attributes 755 to the folder and all files inside this folder.

Folder"OpenXCAS" - This is the folder that contains almost all the EMUS (Newcs, MBox 0.4, multicast) minus CCcam even if it takes the "dvbapiCAS" of cccam.

You have to configure the Newcs, MBox 0.4, multicast with your data and lines.

PATH - This folder must get her into the path "/ plugins".

attribute - must be given attributes 755 to the folder "OpenXCAS" and the files inside this folder:

module.seq --------- 755
----- openxcas.conf-755

Inside the folder "OpenXCAS" are folders and now we will also detail the attributes of these folders and files that are inside these folders:

Folder "dvbapiCAS" - must be given attributes 755 to the folder "dvbapiCAS" yya these files inside this folder:

dvbapi.sh--------- 755
_ # # 755 ------ dvbapi_module

Folder "MboxCAS" - must be given attributes 755 to the folder "MboxCAS" and these files that are inside this folder:

mbox.sh--------- 755
mbox_module1 ------ 755
----- openxcas.conf-755

Folder "Multicar" - must be given attributes 755 to the folder "Multicar" and 755 to all files inside this folder.

Folder "NewCS" - must be given attributes 755 to the folder "NewCS" and these files that are inside this folder:

newcs --------- 755

File "S10UserDefinedShell" - This is the file containing the startup script of EMUS, makes some of them started in the background and so only make Reshare, with this script you're all set on the way to start the emus and do not touch anything in the file "module.seq" that must be left as this only brings Newcs activated and conf.

PATH - This file needs to be thrown in the path "/ DISK2/etc/stard.d", overwriting the one that comes in the receiver.

attribute - In file "S10UserDefinedShell" attributes must be given 755.

NOTE - obviously you must configure the EMUS with your configuration files (CCcam.cfg, CCcam.prio, mbox.cfg, cwshare.cfg, etc ... .... .) with your configuration (host, port, user, pass, lines, etc ... ....) and Newcs with the settings in your local (Box *** N3 R180 and RSA and RSA or Freeview Box K*Y Futbolera or which is ... ... ..)

Note2 - In the discharge and within files (CCcam.cfg of cccam and multicast, cwshare.cfg Mbox), you have practical examples to make all the lines that link the EMUS, which will guide you to make links with your data.

MANUAL MADE BY MAGNOMAN , with the invaluable and indispensable help of RUSOALICIA (ERES UN CRACK) AND IDEAS FORUM azboxhd.es DRAWN IN THE TIME THAT LEADS INSTALLED IN MY PREMIUM, Behaves VERY STABLE, I HOPE YOU KINDLY HELP TO MANY

GREETINGS FROM SEVILLA

Mil gracias a magnoman

elgeneral
17-03-2010, 20:01
Manual for Dummies Oscam + cccam

Well let's see, the manual is designed to use the MVision, which simply read newcamd (at least for what we need) with our Azbox, OSCAM exploiting the new system, new for me:) Clarify that without the help of colleagues from forum would not have this manual

We need:
AZBoxHD
MVision Red
CCcam Installed
Get off the Oscam from here http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?p=568708#post568708

* No of 2 which gives better performance when viewing on MVision
Configuration files can be found here.

1 download all the files and put them in a folder that is called
OSCAM
2nd Let's edit the following files

oscam.conf

[global]
Nice = -1
# LogFile = / dev / tty
ClientTimeout = 5
LogFile = stdout
Level = 15
CacheDelay = 120

[newcamd]
Key = 0102030405060708091011121314
Port = 50000 @ 0100:4106;
-----------------------------------
In this file all we have to deal with is the port that we'll place we want the MVision connect, and the suppliers you want.

oscam.server
[reader]
Label = newcamd
Protocol = newcamd
Device = 127.0.0.1,6002
Account = login, password
Fallback = 0
Group = 1

This is the file that would connect with cccam, remember that you have to stick cccam.cfg a login and a pass in the F: which users you.
Device = deco is the IP and port cccam.cfg

Archive users who were connected to OSCAM (from the deco MVision)
oscam.user
[account]
User = user
Pwd = password
Uniq = 0
Group = 1

You can have as many users as you like. I imagine that the more tengais worse. In principle, if only for ye shall be one.

This file is used to start the process OSCAM
openxcas.conf
[module]
name = OSCAM
daemon = OSCAM -c/PLUGINS/OpenXCAS/oscam /
version = 0.99.4:948

ALL THESE FILES ARE WITHIN PLUGINS \ OpenXCAS \ OSCAM
Within 3rd PLUGINS \ OpenXCAS
There is a file called module.seq
edit it and added a line to be called "OSCAM"
These are processes that start when launching the deco. You will find that you have those in cccam

4th Remember that all files within PLUGINS \ OpenXCAS \ OSCAM must have attributes 755

5 In the deco MVision put your username and password oscam.user file and file port oscam.conf

Attach old files oscam woork 100% :)

Mil gracias a Segarra

elgeneral
13-04-2010, 21:16
Fausto + MultiCAS tutorial

1st Install "setup.exe Fausto v1.43 Windows on a PC.

2nd Insert FTP files "cccam.cfg" and "newcamd.cfg in AZbox folder / plugins / OpenXCAS / MultiCAS
(NOTE: prior to insertion in each file set the IP address that has a PC, that is where all writes N: 192.168.xy enter the IP address of your PC)

3rd Insert file "FaustoServers.cfg in the following sub-folder on the PC where the installed Fausto (C: \ Program Files \ Fausto \ EMU \ CardServer)
(NOTE: prior to inserting the file set the IP address that has a PC, that is where all writes N: 192.168.xy enter the IP address of your PC)

4th Unpack the archive "Fausto keys.zip" and put all files in the following sub-folder on the PC where the installed Fausto (C: \ Program Files \ Fausto \ Keys)

5th Fausto Start by clicking the icon on the desktop PC.

6th Select Tools -> Emulator -> Server -> Manager, click the Load and Start.

7th TAB select Monitor, click on the folder icon with a green arrow to enter the path to KEYS.BIN file (C: \ Program Files \ Fausto \ Keys)

8th Make a MultiCAS restart to connect to the server Fausto.

9th Switch to a channel package from CanalDigitaal (19.2E), for example. Film1.1, TMF, RTL4, and so on. and will open it immediately. In addition to the package, opens the new Cy (13E) channels as well as Bulsatcom (39E) + Arena Sports 1-4.
Note: Cyprus Cy new channels at any time change the keys and see them on the homepage and manually add in Fausto Emulator.

keys date 12.04.2010

Gracias a dvlajkovic

elgeneral
17-04-2010, 00:25
Here's how to open up Viasat channels at Sirius 4.8E in softencrypted ***(Videoguard) format using Fausto EMU + AZbox HD + MultiCAS:

1. Insert by FTP files "CCcam.cfg" and "newcamd.cfg in Azbox folder /PLUGINS/OpenXCAS/MultiCAS.
(NOTE: Prior to insertion, edit each file in order to set IP address of your PC.
Where it reads N: 192.168.x.y enter IP address of your PC).
2. Insert attached file "FaustoServers.cfg" in the sub-folder of your PC where Fausto is installed (C:\Program Files\Fausto\EMU\CardServer)
(NOTE: Before inserting the file, edit it in order to set IP address of your PC. Hence, where it reads N: 192.168.x.y enter IP address of your PC).
3. Start Fausto by clicking on its icon at your desktop of PC.
4. Select Tools > Emulator > Server > Manager, click on Load button and then on Start button.
5. Select TAB Monitor, click on the folder icon with a green arrow to enter the following path to “KEYS.BIN” file (C:\Program Files\Fausto\Keys).
6. Make a restart of MultiCAS.
7. Enter the settings of MultiCAS: Plug-ins > OpenXCAS > Camd Setup > MultiCAS > Smartcard interface > Smart Card Splitter & CS.
8. Press "Left" arrow button (next to OK) of your remote control to select "Client NewCamd”.
9. Press “Blue” button of your remote control to "Load Configuration".
10. Press “Red” button of your remote control to "Save".
11. Press "Close" button of your remote control.
12. Confirm "All login to server" with YES.
13. Go to TV mode with the "Close" button of your remote control.
14. Make (again!) restart of MultiCAS.
15. Wait for MultiCAS to connect to Fausto Server (the screen should briefly read “Success 5/5”).
16. Switch to one of the channels from the package (i.e. DR 1) and wait till it's decoded (complete list of all channels that can be watched this way is attached here below)

NOTE: no keys file needed to watch these Viasat channels

Gracias a dvlajkovic

elgeneral
06-05-2010, 22:39
Manual SBox 0.0.4.7 V4 + ROM 180 (Nagra3)

The first and most recommended is the MAZ 3.0, install the latest version of Sbox, in this case is version 0.4.7 V4

Once installed, sailed up to FTP program:

/ PLUGINS / OpenXCAS / SboxCAS /

Inside you will find:

openxcas.conf
sbox.conf
sbox.sigma
users.sbox

Edit the first and you put this:

[module]
name = SboxCAS
daemon = sbox.sigma /PLUGINS/OpenXCAS/SboxCAS/sbox.conf
version = 0.0.4.7 #2
xcasapi = true
INFO = /tmp/ecm.info
REFRESH = 2

Edit the second (sbox.conf) and you put this:

[main]
server_only=0 # 0=emu+newcamd server 1=only newcamd server
log=0 # 1=no log 1=log to /tmp/sbox.log //ALWAYS USE 0//
userspath= users.sbox # users list
webinterface=1 # 1=web interface on 0=web interface off
webport=81 # web interface port

[slot0]
active=1 # 0=inactive 1=active
sci=/dev/scard # lower
ncdserver=1 # 0=newcamd server off 1=newcamd server on
deskey=0102030405060708091011121314 # newcamd deskey
port=27000 # newcamd port
mhz=318 # Mhz for card in this reader, ONLY WORKS ON INTERNAL CARDREADER

#Nagra2/3 Example
[xxxxx] # nagra2 camid (4 bytes)
rsa= xxxxxxx # rsa "n" from this card (like newcs)
boxkey= xxxxxxx # boxkey from this card
emm=0 # 0=accept all 1=block emms 2=block emmu 4=block emmg
#portlist=0 # use portlist or no
#portlistpath=/var/keys/port.list # path from port.list

reboot :thum:

there are more settings newcamd etc.

but this is the easier and faster for your card Digital + Nagra3

elgeneral
25-06-2010, 21:21
Tutorial-reflash-bios-azbox

AZBox HD jtag

osiris1
04-07-2010, 22:26
Videotutorial for the Webinterface

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C9ttdrLi-VA&amp;hl=de_DE&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C9ttdrLi-VA&amp;hl=de_DE&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

thx to Riker

osiris1

gorski
06-08-2010, 14:57
Thanx to Leitz and guys from AZboxHD.es forum, this will help with AZbox HD performance!!!

0) I have a USB memory stick attached to my AZbox HD.
(If you have an HDD attached to yours - the same applies, of course, with minor difference.)
I have used AZ HD to format it to Ext3.
HOME -> Settings -> Storage -> choose the device you want to format -> Format. Reboot occurs.

1) Download "swap.rar" file and decompress it on your HDD.
You'll get a "swap" folder. In it you'll find a file and a PLUGINS folder.

2) The file S2swap.sh is a script and it must be put in AZbox HD folder DISK2/etc/start.d
CHMOD it to 755.

3) Inside the PLUGINS folder there is a swapon folder (with 2 files in it). It goes to AZbox HD Plugins folder.
CHMOD its contents to 755.

3a) Depending on whether one has an HDD or a USB memory stick, one edits the swapon.sh (in Plugins).

To edit the files below, use a Notepad2 or another UNIX editor, not Notepad or Wordpad etc.

From line no. 33, we find the following:

#choose device, where to create swapfile
#SWAPDEVICE=/DATA/hdb1
SWAPDEVICE=/DATA/usb1/sda1

If you have an HDD attached to AZ HD put the # sign in front of the USB line and remove it from the other one.

Then, we edit the file size for the SWAP partition here:

SWAPFILE=swapfile
#SWAPSIZE=204800
SWAPSIZE=102400

The first one creates a 200MB and the second one a 100MB SWAP file. Do as above, to serve your needs.

Reboot.

Go to HOME -> File Manager and check your USB or HDD. You should see a 100 or 200MB SWAP partition...

Every time AZbox HD is started the script creates the file.

My machine is now more stable, faster and the EPG plugin works just fine, with no freezes. Patience!:cool:

elgeneral
07-08-2010, 17:32
Webinfo MicroMon monitor Oscam AZBOX HD con manual by MAGNOMAN

Pues eso mil gracias a MAGNOMAN

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum